Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,460 questions

236,539 answers

285,990 comments

383 users

Priyanka Chopra-Salman Khan to star in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Sahir Ludhianvi biopic?

+2 votes
Source Link: indiatoday
asked Jun 9 in Announcements by salmaniac Camera Operator (9,795 points)
79% Accept Rate

Source Link: indiatoday

That's not how it should be. Provide the URL of respective article/report as link in the source link field.

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Salman won't do a movie like this with Bhansali. It has to be a grand scale Historical Movie to have huge buzz pre-release

answered Jun 9 by puneetshukla Cinematographer (99,664 points)
selected Jun 25 by salmaniac
+2 votes

not interested then..
a historic epic / a grand love story is what I expected.

answered Jun 9 by God Father Production Accountant (20,860 points)
+2 votes

So Salman Khan will get a chance to act alongside International Megastar PC, good for him, BTW Salman should jist be careful and not wear brown jackets when shooting with her, otherwise next time a movie of International megastar PC flops, She'll bring out a brown jacket and will say stupid claims, and i don't think Salman would like unnecessary controversy..!!

answered Jun 9 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,645 points)

Controversy and Bhai have CHOLI-DAMAN ka rishta... Ye jacket wala Controversy toh Bhai ke dusre controversies pe bas ek chhita sa 'til' hoga...

+2 votes

I hope not. Want to see salman in an epic scaled film with bhansali, not a biopic.

answered Jun 9 by Intense Cinematographer (97,866 points)
+2 votes

Back when the got together for MSKG, they looked good together, but Priyanka wans't a very good actor then. If this is true, it should be interesting.

answered Jun 9 by mr.hola Unit Manager (30,700 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 196 views
+4 votes
1 answer 103 views
103 views asked Jun 14 in General by Vikram Singh Production Designer (15,042 points)