18. kashyap123 - 65 points
  19. Maniac01 - 62 points
  20. Invincible - 60 points
  21. Greek God - 52 points
  22. power - 51 points
  23. Irdwhelp - 49 points
  24. Sanal - 49 points
  25. Santosh - 43 points
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67.6k questions

256k answers

312k comments

1.1k users

+12 votes
1.1k views
in Movies by Producer (112k points)
98% Accept Rate

edited by

2no achay to lag rahay hain....magar khaas nhn posters....title to bilkul out lag rha hai....badal do Imtiaz bhaiya title ko, badal do

The title of this movie looks rubbish.

I'm not going to watch this garbage. Same old crappy Rom Com movies which have been done millons of times like ADHM & Half Girlfriend which i haven't even watch to this day.

With SRK, he's lost it now. He acts if its 90s and 00s and doing this film is an example. His fans and other people who like these type of genres will enjoy this movie but no one else will bother.

To be honest, I never liked Imtiaz Ali's movies. The only ones that I like are Socha Na Tha & Highway.

22 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

From posters, it looks like story of a child having a dream of having tour of Europe.....actually Imtiaz Ali is living his childhood dream......
2no achay to lag rahay hain....magar khaas nhn posters....title to bilkul out lag rha hai....badal do Imtiaz bhaiya title ko, badal do
n that RING is also there in the poster....i would hv loved THE RING as title a lot more
Regarding this film, i believe SRK n Imtiaz can't collaborate on a substandard product.....i believe they wanted to work with each other on a good film for a long time......icing on the cake is that Anushka rejected Tamasha...plus she picks very good scripts....atleast kuch substantial chez hoti hai film mein......so, she accepting this film after leaving Tamasha must be for good script n not jst to star opposite again against SRK, hopefully......lets start our waiting machines, King of Bollywood ki film aa rahi hai as a King of Romance......boxoffice ka pta nhn, magar urban youth k dil cheer dy gi

by Unit Manager (33.2k points)
selected by

i know that.....bhai Haram shareef mein jo paani distribute krnay wali gaarian hoti thein, aur jo sfai wali garian....2no bohat achi lgti thein aur shoq tha k aik din main yahan yeh gaari chlaon ......ho skta hai ab jb kabhi wapis jaon to koi Allah ka bnda mjhe woh paani wali gaari specially chlanay dy...kya din hoga woh

I don't wish to experience such ride.
But i want to re live those BEST days of my childhood.
Safa marwa k bich "green light" k aate hi daud jana, thakk k zam zam face p lagana, bheed se abbu ka bachana, 7th round khatm hone p khushi se jhum uthna, baal murwane k baad ek dusre ko mubarak baad dena. These were monthly routines for yrs. A short glimpse of my golden era.☺

green light is the best thing i can relate to.....run run run

..........!

+8 votes

Jab Harry met Sejal toh Ude dil befikre ,Ude dil befikre , Angaaron mein nikhre , Ude dil befikre...

by Director (123k points)
+1

+1

Why can't Imtiyaz make a film which isn't rated to travelling ? Ek hi fetish ko kitna ghasoge ?

+6 votes

This seems to be a happy film.....With good songs,chemistry between stars and Srk second film where travelling is one of the main ingredients of screenplay after DDLJ...Hopefully its a very good film..People making fun of JHMS title... Did anyone thought with a title "Bajrangi bhaijaan" movie will be that great...fools will say I am comparing this movie with iconic BB..hell no..I am comparing titles only

by Second Unit Director (74.5k points)
+2

Title sahi hai...masla mostly sirf hai ke bari film ka title nahi lagta, punjabi ka lagta hai...par wekha jaayega..
Poster mein Tamasha ki feel aarahi hai, wohi naa nikle...end mein jaa kar shurru ho

'end mein jaa kar shurru ho' ...sahi bola

+5 votes

You posted the first poster too soon. Anyway, looks fantastic.

by Assistant Director (46.6k points)
+5 votes

04th August 2017. Date Booked. Milte Hain Theatre Main.

by Super-star (171k points)
+5 votes

To be honest i personally liked Rehnuma
It was perfect for a romantic movie
They should have sticked with that

by Assistant Director (40.9k points)
+5 votes

Posters are Fantastic!

by Assistant Director (48.6k points)
+5 votes

looks lively and entertaining .

by Production Accountant (25.1k points)
+4 votes

Posters look nice. But the title seems to have just combined "Jab We Met" and "When Harry Met Sally". As long as film is as good as Jab We Met then no problem.

by Assistant Director (41.8k points)
edited by
+4 votes

All posters looks like song stills ...
it is looking like a mix of Befikre & Adhm ..
in short an urban rom-com ...

by Editor (83.3k points)
+3 votes

Now why the fukc would they remove met sejal from it..??

by Mega Star (211k points)

ur answer seems funny...I think u answered after watching first poster only...u thought title would be "Jab Harry"

+3 votes

Vibrant colourful posters for SRK stareer since a quit bit while . No experiments , though anything that a routine love story is enough . expecting a Jab we met kinda stuff

by Set Designer (1.9k points)
+3 votes

Nice poster..... waiting eagerly for the trailor. It will be refreshing film.... like YJHD.
Trailor ke baad pata chalega. Music sure shot hits.

by Executive Producer (64.8k points)
+2 votes

Ali's World Has Always Fascinated Me. This Too Looks To Be A Funride. But Anything Is Possible Keeping Shahrukh's Recent Dud-Streak In Mind.

by Production Accountant (27.1k points)
+2 votes

...........OH NOO...............

ridiculous........... is this all planned ...or they are ....... no good ....this is ....no good at all

by Star (152k points)
+2 votes

Akhand Chutiyappa ....... SRK ka pose dekho

by Location Manager (7.4k points)
+2 votes

I don't know why and how the posters made me remember 'The Alchemist' . I expect it to be inspired from that novel. May be the quote ' What you seek ... is seeking you' or the map lines drawn in the picture!

by Production Designer (15.9k points)
+1 vote

Sorry to say..... It sounds PATHETIC!

by Unit Manager (37.4k points)
+1 vote

Commercially Flop written all over It . Critically also now I am not interested as poster has totally disappointed me. I wanted Imitiaz Trademark style from it but it looks like he has done something different due to pressure of casting a Superstar

by Producer (103k points)

Totally, its the same old stuff recycled again, very disappointed.

+2

Why the fu*k everyone here behaving like they have seen the trailer too.. ? I mean rarely people judge content by posters..

Criminal, bhai trailer se bhi konsa samajh aatti hai shahrukh ki film..trailer teaser ache de jaatti our film

+1 vote

Live your life, stuffy kind of guy is taught how to loosen up by a fun loving girl, the guy doesn't smile, the girl laughs away everything, they go to exotic European locations, sing songs, participate in a few cultural festivals, get confused at interval point and then spend the rest of the film figuring out what is cooking between them.

That.....................................is what the movie will be in a nutshell. 2/5 for the poster.

by Director (133k points)

The poster is honestly reminding me of befikre, adhm, all ranbir and varun rom coms, an honest opinion. Yes hard core fans will like it, but the neutrals will stay this time too, thinking ki fir aa gya SRK is umar mein romance karne................sad but true.

If Akki somehow wins clash then it would be great.

+4

I'm sure Toilet will lead in Canada..!!

Abb akki jitna bhi hypocrite ho, filmein chal rahi hain uski....Toilet hit tou hoggi.

+1 vote

Very energetic and colourful posters.Different than the regular ones.I like it.Waiting eagerly for the trailer.This will appeal to the youth only I think.Very lively and vibrant!!!!!!

by Star (147k points)
0 votes

Lol ,srk is looking like a clown, seems like we are up for another hamming / overacting act from him. Hope imtiaz saves us

by Set Decorator (1.5k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
10 answers 404 views
+11 votes
12 answers 607 views
+4 votes
3 answers 328 views