• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
12 Online
1 Member And 11 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes
Choices:
Toilet ki ek ticket dena, Toilet jana hai - one ticket please, 2 tickets toilet ki, Toilet dekhni hai..!!
Jab Harry Met Sejal ki ek ticket dena, Harry met sejal tickets, Harry met sejal dekhni hai, please give 2 tickets of Jab harry met sejal..!!
asked in Trolls by Super-star (187k points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

Toilet......toilet ke 2 ticket de do bhaiyya, or even more weird.......... i am taking my girlfriend to toilet

answered by Editor (83.6k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Surprised the lead is that small. It's an easy choice. Toilet wins this poll but only this poll.

answered by Super-star (163k points)

maine ghalati sy 2sray ko vote kr deya......vote wapis bhi nhn leya jata.....pathetic thing of this forum

No prob lead is good now. Btw waiting for Ur vote on other poll.

haha....bhai i like u.....but u recently lost some respect here (Sachin py post thi ya kuch aur post when u didn't care abt ur BOXOFFICE EXPERT image)....let me be frank n don't take it the wrong way or me lecturing.....few months u need to get back that respect......khud to apnay standing ko value karo bhai which u gained here with months of work.....awaen apna image khrab keya 1,2ghantay ki entertainment k liye.......u r a good guy.....n an asset to this forum for sure......bs apni value nhn girani chahye.....apologies in advance cz i know u will be angry at me being jwaan khoon
long story short, was gonna miss that poll....open bhi na krta,....but now, gonna vote for Irdwhelp cz he deserves the most from that list, i think

lol....poll he close hogya ...vote kr he nhn skta....awaen kahani chaap di

Related questions

+2 votes
10 answers 224 views
224 views asked in Movie Discussions by God Father Production Designer (14.5k points)
+2 votes
6 answers 257 views
257 views asked in Predictions by God Father Production Designer (14.5k points)
+2 votes
10 answers 138 views
138 views asked in Opinion by Intense Editor (83.6k points)