Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

66,408 questions

248,889 answers

303,901 comments

396 users

I am not doing ABCD 3, it's a Disney property. The dance film that I am doing (as an actor) and producing is different. - Salman Khan

+3 votes
"After Sultan there was lot of pain in my body... Now I have signed Tiger Zinda Hai like a fool, I am jumping of the building, running and shooting doing all action I am going mad in the film. I feel one day my knee will come out.
"And after that I am doing Remo D'Souza's dancing film, foolish (thing). Initially I thought it's just dancing and I will have to do a bit more of dancing. I did not realise dancing today is about acrobatics and gymnastics. I am 51-year old and I have taken this panga," Salman says in an interview.
There were reports that the dance based film is titled ABCD 3 but the superstar denies.
"I am not doing ABCD 3, it's a Disney property. The dance film that I am doing (as an actor) and producing is different. Not all dance films are ABCD," he adds.
Source Link: http://www.news18.com/amp/news/movies/doing-physically-taxing-stunts-moves-at-51-is-not-easy-says-salman-khan-1422189.html
asked Jun 5, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (258,532 points)
99% Accept Rate

Will this movie release on Eid 2018 ....

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I read this interview yesterday..It was good..he said "Panga le liya hai tiger and dance film ke sath'' tiger has lot of action and dance film has aerobatics and all that..Good to see Salman doing diverse movies and fans dont have to wait a lot like Aamir...Hope Srk stop taking his audience for granted and deliver quality entertaining movies...

answered Jun 5, 2017 by Haider Second Unit Director (76,323 points)
selected Jun 5, 2017 by suhas
+1 vote

Hope kay movie ki script achchi ho..
jab script achchi hogi toh picture achchi hi banegi ..
would love see him doing good dance moves hope he excels in all that ..

answered Jun 5, 2017 by Irdwhelp Editor (82,435 points)
Tell me Your Top 10 Favourite Songs of this decade ?
0 votes

Premise is interesting, sounds like dance will play an emotional angle in the film, perhaps salman dances to impress his daughter in the film..........something like that.

Now i hope remo takes hrithik in abcd 3.

answered Jun 5, 2017 by Intense Director (122,094 points)

Hrithik would need lower his fees, I think. Tiger shroff might be the more plausible pick.

If hr uses his own mind and dumps his dad......but yes tiger shayad ab age ko zyaada suit karega.