• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

300k comments

727 users

0 votes

And don't you agree if Krrish released on Eid 2012 it would have broken 3 Idiots record by margin and overtaken its footfalls,It came at the start of Multiplex Era while business was huge in 2012,Despite record opening ETT failed to cross 3 Idiots which was eventually crossed by Chennai Express without any open weeks.

asked in Box Office Related by All Time best! (283k points)
88% Accept Rate
–1

Y this suhas is so biased towards Bazigar ? He dznt deserve to be mods he should resign from mods duty coz he is so much biased I even very much surprise is he really a Salman fan?

+1

Bro suhas is the most loyal salman fan of all times, ab bhaisaab isnt abusing anyone, so I guess his posts are allowed.

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Don't think so Ek Tha Tiger had much bigger Hype when compared to Krish. in 2006, Opening was Krish was similar to that of Fanaa. Dhoom2 had much higher Opening so Dhoom2 hype can be said to have more then ETT but not Krish.

answered by Director (132k points)
selected by

Bhai That Time every big movie had huge Opening​ due to less screens. In 2005 lot of movies opened 90% range . So we can't compare those movies with those of today's time unless they created havoc at that time like K3G OSO Ghajini

–1

Well Dhoom2 had huge buzz at that time..So if released on same date as ETT it could have had similar or even better Opening.

+3 votes

Actually Tukka paazi's "I Love New Year" had the GREATEST buzz ever....ETT, Dhoom3, Sultan etc ka buzz toh kuch bhi nhi iske samne..

answered by Unit Manager (35.3k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
4 answers 209 views
209 views asked Aug 15, 2017 in Box Office Related by Ashish Location Scout (3.3k points)
+6 votes
4 answers 143 views