Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

67,036 questions

251,717 answers

308,010 comments

396 users

How many of you don't like Commentary of Sehwag ? [closed]

+4 votes
He acts like kids while doing commentary. instead of doing constructive Commentary his main aim to be funny but he isn't .He should know the fact that he is doing professional Commentary not sitting at home and speaking rubbish. I hope he gets banned from commentary

P.S- I was  huge fan of Sehwag batting and his approach to game
related to an answer for: How many of u will watch Tubelight
closed
asked May 31, 2017 in Movie Discussions by puneetshukla Producer (102,002 points)
68% Accept Rate

closed May 31, 2017 by Tyler Durden

Usne galat kya kaha hai? Pakistan beta he to hai apna

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

He is a twitter troll, despite being one of my favourite players ever, i don't like his commentary and excessive stuff on twitter, at first he was alright, but as time passed he become irritating, and his coaching was bizzare, plus him blaming everything on maxwell was pathetic just like his decision to include sir ishant sharma in team..!!

answered May 31, 2017 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (208,058 points)
selected May 31, 2017 by Tyler Durden

Maxwell ki performance is saal best thi in IPL. Sehwag is a True Bhakt. He will never blame domestic country players and would take jibe at Foreigners

Yes, maxwell played bit fast but it's his natural game plus he is like sehwag, blaming him is like blaming sehwag in his playing day, every team must have someone like them..!!

It was outright dumb of viru to blame maxwell. His performance was good, good india ka coach nahi hai ye aadmi....or else disaster.

+1 vote

Hes funny at some times but most of the Hindi commentators are pure shit.

Akash chopra is like the biggest idiot.

My fav is sunny G for hindi and Shastri for English commentary

answered May 31, 2017 by srk2617 Production Accountant (20,924 points)
reshown May 31, 2017 by Tyler Durden
+1 vote

He is irritating as a commentator. I enjoy lakhsman though. My fav though is ganguly. Very precise and articulate.

answered May 31, 2017 by Intense Director (128,243 points)
+1 vote

I'm huge fan of Sehwag - the cricketer.... But a big hater of Sehwag - the commentator.... His social media chutiyappa also doesn't suit his stature..

answered May 31, 2017 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (37,894 points)

pakistan ke against bolta hai isliye.........................

Na... Commentary Ko chod kar Bali sab karta hai isiliye.

Jo muh pe aaye, usko bolnewale Ko commentator nahi kehte. He should understand that. Few banters here and there is totally fine. But make it the main content of his commentary is useless.

@bazigarh, Haan bilkul sahi pakda hai tune.... Main nhi chahta ki Sehwag jaiso ke wajah se hamare Modiji ka Pakistan jana band ho jaye and unko tasty Biryani khane ka mouka gawana pade ... Pakistani biryani ki jai

Related questions

+8 votes
5 answers 49 views
49 views asked Jul 14, 2013 in Old by Deleted User Id - 0
+6 votes
6 answers 76 views
+2 votes
5 answers 188 views
188 views asked May 26, 2017 in Movie Discussions by Boxofficemaan Assistant Director (43,570 points)