• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

290k comments

392 users

+3 votes
Shankar Guru, their first venture under the banner Vajreshwari Combines was an industry hit (All Time Blockbuster / All Time Grosser) & successfully ran for 2 years. Dr. Rajkumar starred in a triple role.

Among their releases, five films earned distinction of being in the theaters for beyond a year, 16 films ran for 25 weeks, 33 films ran for 100 days and 19 films ran for 50 days. 75 movies out of 87 were runaway hits, which showcases an astounding success rate.
Source Link: http://srivajreshwari.com/about-us/
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (244k points)
99% Accept Rate

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

What an unbelievable record!!!!! This is sure to remain untouched!!!!

answered by Director (140k points)
selected by
–1 vote

Kya aadmi hai.......................Great

answered by All Time best! (283k points)

Aadmi?

She passed away this morning. She was the wife of legend late Dr. Rajkumar.

Baazigar what did u sent me through pm ..
i didn't open coz i knw what mentality you have..
if you are so confident abt yourself then why behave like a coward by doing personal attacks.
i think you don't have balls to openly say.. p

Hahaha.....@bazigarh ka firse BALATKAAR ho gaya.... This answer reminds me the epic post "paise kamane ka susra tarika dhundo. LING bada karo, MARDANA taaqat badhao ki ads post karte ho forum pe?"

@Irdwhelp, Yuppp... This idiot always send some hutiyappa to me through PM...Forum pe hamesha BALATKAAR hota hai iska firbhi PM me bhi BALATKAAR karwane aa jata hai ye.