Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,945 questions

246,968 answers

300,725 comments

396 users

Dangal will release in Japan and South America : Aamir Khan

+5 votes
Aamir Khan reveals the releases plans of Dangal in Japan and South American Markets which he considers to be huge.

“Yes, I think so. We will be releasing it in Japan. I have had a word with the film’s team, and I have recommended that since the film has connected so well in China, we should look at other markets too. South America, for instance, is a huge market. My guess is that the [South American] audience’s emotional key is very similar to that of Indians. Those are the audiences we should look at” says Aamir Khan about the prospects of releasing Dangal in other markets after the historic success in China. “Yes, it has been most unexpected in the sense that we hoped our film would be loved and well-received [in China], but never in our wildest dreams did we imagine that it would go on to do this kind of business. It never occurred to us that such a large number of people in China would love the film so much. It has come as a sweet surprise to us, and it’s certainly a pleasant one (smiles). It goes to show that cinema and the creative world have no barriers whatsoever. They cross over and touch people’s hearts, irrespective of the language.” says Aamir Khan while talking about the success of Dangal in China.

The film is on its way to touch the 175 Million Mark in China in next couple of weeks and has its sight on the 2000 Crore Worldwide Club too. It has crossed  the 1700 Crore Worldwide mark till now.

《Aamir will also release movie in honkong and south korea apart from japan and south america. Turkey would also be a great option considering Aamir's fan following there and content of the movie.
Aamir is spreading Indian movies across the world.
People dont call Aamir genius for nothing.
After all phase release Worldwide will be 2000cr plus (300m aprpox) and overseas will be around 220m (1500 cr aprox)
STAGGERING TO SAY THE LEAST!》
asked May 30, 2017 in Box Office Related by Rancho Production Accountant (25,689 points)
100% Accept Rate

edited May 30, 2017 by Rancho

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Global Megastar- This title suits perfect to Mr.Perfectionist Aamir Khan

answered May 30, 2017 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,238 points)
selected May 30, 2017 by Rancho
+3 votes

Haters abhi khel khatam nahi hua,abhi to aur dhamaka hona hai.

answered May 30, 2017 by Saurabh Camera Operator (8,474 points)
+2 votes

DANGAL's Got No Stopping. There Is A Possibility Of Hitting 2500Crore As Well.

answered May 30, 2017 by Rajat Production Accountant (27,264 points)
+1 vote

Bhagwan for a reason!.................

answered May 30, 2017 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (75,193 points)

Related questions