Logging in Errors

Acc to filmmaker jahnu barua "Assamese cinema going through a very difficult phase" Your views?

+9 votes

Filmmaker : It's not that our scripts are not strong but we are struggling with the infrastructure. Market for cinema is small. Youngsters are immensely talented but they are introvert and find it difficult to market their films

asked Jul 6, 2013 in Old by Deleted User Id - 0
@criminal-i knw he is biki.......there were three people from assam in the other one,u me and biki
so burnout paradise is biki
I m not from assam.. but i have many friends from assam in college..
@navoarsenal Dnt tell me now.. you r biki.... bad joke

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Itz true....Assamese films have lost there pride....good actors like Jatin Bora or Rabi Sharma r rarely do films now....Ramdhenu was the last superhit film (though it was very bad)....The last Assamese film i watched (except Raamdhenu) is 'Jibon bator logori'...hv 2 say the film was superb bt then rarely i heard about gud Assamese films....Nw in Assam,Hollywood films gross more den Assamese films,hardly u can find 1 release in a month..recently release film 'Suryasta' also couldnt do well....so i think nw the film industry should move on,& try 2 mak films like bollywood...hv 2 add some masala in the film..action is imprtnt which is very rare even in a action film....i hope the industry move on,& stop making dat same kinda 'bihu' films!!

answered Jul 6, 2013 by Criminal Director (134,885 points)
selected Jul 6, 2013 by
+1 vote

Whatever You said is the common problem in most of regional film industry

answered Jul 6, 2013 by Killer Production Accountant (25,716 points)
+1 vote

I Have Watched Many Assamese Films This Year..... But, The Quality Of Our Films Is Decreasing Day By Day..... The Last Hit Film Was 'Bakor Putek'..... I Really Enjoyed That Movie..... Hope Our Film Industry Will Make Good And Sensible Assamese Films In Future Like Before......

answered Jul 6, 2013 by Burnout Paradise Unit Manager (39,284 points)
edited Oct 12, 2013 by Invisible
fekuchand i know you are biki....and i am also from ghy
Yes.. I am biki.... Why you banned Loverboy?
because loverboy was already a banned user who has been banned 5-6 times,but was still given the chance again....but still he was posting abusive(gali wala) stuff,posting abusive questions,even worse than ** and **......
LOL. You are biki! Good work to find that out Navo.

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 286 views
+7 votes
2 answers 89 views
+2 votes
3 answers 134 views