• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65k questions

243k answers

296k comments

395 users

+4 votes
Bollywood’s global icon Aamir Khan is as humble as a man can be, even after his most recent release ‘Dangal’ is on its way to becoming the first Indian film to earn Rs 2,000 crore globally.

The actor has millions of fans on social media websites like Facebook and Twitter. He also became the most followed Indian on Chinese website Weibo. But while most celebrities are extremely active on social media websites, Aamir doesn’t often communicate with his fans.

The reason, Aamir says, is because his entire focus right now is on ‘Thugs Of Hindostan’.

“The fact is I am not the kind of person who is active on social media. I don’t think that will change. Once in a while, I go online and say something”

“Right now I am in Malta for ‘Thugs of Hindostan’. My entire focus is on the film. It’s difficult to come out of that. I also believe that my major communication with fans in India or anywhere else is through my work. That’s how I communicate with my audiences.”

“I just feel that’s the kind of person I am. Social media is a wonderful platform to connect with people. It’s a great platform. But each one of us has a different personality. I am not a very communicative person in that sense. So, I’ve never been active on social media, and I don’t think it will change” Aamir said.

‘Thugs Of Hindostan’ releases in theatres during Diwali next year. The film goes on floors in the first week of next month.
asked in General by Casting Director (20k points)
93% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

This man is genius. No words would be able to justify the talent this man have. Whenever I hears Aamir khan the first things which comes in my hand and most of the people's mind is Excellence. He proved again and again that whatever he does he gives his 100 percent and it is his input that makes the movie looks excellent . He knows the nerves of people and what they will like and what not. To sum it all there would be no one like him ever again.

answered by Production Accountant (20.3k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Not a news. Aamir is known to all for the same

answered by Assistant Director (48.4k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
5 answers 234 views
234 views asked May 29, 2017 in Movie Discussions by Rancho Casting Director (20k points)
+4 votes
4 answers 227 views