• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

393 users

+3 votes
The logo of ‘Thugs Of Hindostan’ is out and it’s classy. The film, directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya, stars Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Katrina Kaif and Fatima Sana Shaikh.

In an official statement, Yash Raj Films said “This ambitious film that brings together Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan for the first time, will begin shoot aboard two specially constructed, massive ships, that are currently docked by the Maltese seaside. Thugs of Hindostan will begin filming on these ships that have been built for over two months.” Director Vijay Krishna Acharya added “The set of the film is in a high security water zone, with restricted access. Both these ships have been built in the early eighteenth century style, when vessels would carry cannons and other weapons. An international crew has been hard at work creating these elaborate ships in Malta. Most of the portions filmed on board these ships involve high octane action” In a press conference, Aamir also said the film is not inspired by the Pirates Of The Carribean series of films.

‘Thugs of Hindostan’ goes on floors on June 5. It brings together, two industry legends like Amitabh Bachchan and Aamir Khan on the big screen for the first time. It’s scheduled to release in theatres during the Diwali weekend next year.

asked in Movie Discussions by Casting Director (18.8k points)
93% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

After hearing about ships, high octane action on seas im really excited for TOH....i hope dey execute it well.
I like such movies.......300 rise of empire i loved it.
Waiting for TOH and also Dwarf film....2018 is gonna be awesome...n not to forget bhaijaan on eid

answered by Camera Operator (8.9k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Imposing and royal, looks grand. Hope they dont compromise on budget and make a grand grand film.

answered by Producer (102k points)
0 votes

I'm sure that this is old, maybe I'm wrong but i guess this look was already released..!!

answered by Super-star (199k points)
0 votes

I have high hopes from this movie.
but can't link thugs with ships aa thugs were land based goons.
Any idea who have read the novel?

answered by Production Accountant (23.6k points)
–2 votes

Pathetic look, pirates ki copy lag rahi hai.

answered by Location Manager (6.9k points)

Aamir sir's pk kab todega aapka hit n run bhai??......................

PK = 2014

Salman has 12 Years till he cross PK's Figures.

Reason

Aamir took 12 years to cross Salman's HAHK ATG.

When will Intolerant Perfakionist will cross MPK Footfalls?

Salman himself couldn't cross that madhuri starer fluke lol.............

Did Madhuri crossed it?

Related questions