Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,178 questions

244,025 answers

396 users

Salman Khan will reveal his next Eid release in Tubelight promotional interviews!

+5 votes
I am very much excited and waiting keenly promotional interviews of Tubelight coz every year next Eid release is announced or revealed in promotions of current movie and I hope he signs some big project for next Eid no brainer  like dabangg and no actioned coz he already doing Tiger so I hope he signs Remo dance drama or some other big project with hard working and legible directors coz we know Ode to my father is reserved for 2019 release as of know like 2017 we want some big and strong movie content,direction,emotion and scale wise plz share your views what next Salman khan should do?
asked May 29, 2017 in General by being_tanveer Production Accountant (23,216 points)
75% Accept Rate

edited May 29, 2017 by being_tanveer

Now UNCLOSE my post

5 Answers

+1 vote
Best answer

I want him now to work with Raju hirani or else to sign a complete family entertainer and we knows Aamir and Salman are the only one currently providing universal movies one after another. So let's hope for the best.

answered May 29, 2017 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,062 points)
selected May 29, 2017 by being_tanveer
+1 vote

KICK - 2

koi bhi le aao.......... remo waali film nahi chahiye.

answered May 29, 2017 by -OmKara- Production Designer (12,797 points)
+1 vote

Wants a family drama

answered May 29, 2017 by shah Assistant Director (56,302 points)
+1 vote

Hope its otmf remake, but it looks like it shall be pushed to 2019. Remo dance movie could be it,

He might also sign neme and release it in late 2018.

answered May 29, 2017 by Intense Producer (108,047 points)

No entry is now out of question mahn

Well it was said that boney had approached salman with a script, he should have a second movie for 2018 too....................when you are having a good time, make the most of it.

+1 vote

Eid ka patent kara liya hai kya Salman ne................

answered May 29, 2017 by Baazigar All Time best! (283,034 points)

Srk ka fossil check ker kahin oil na ban gya ho uska

Related questions

+2 votes
4 answers 234 views
234 views asked Apr 12, 2017 in Movie Discussions by being_tanveer Production Accountant (23,216 points)
+7 votes
7 answers 111 views
111 views asked Jul 29, 2014 in Movie Discussions by the shield Production Designer (12,761 points)