• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

291k comments

392 users

+3 votes
asked in Box Office Related by Unit Manager (34.5k points)
80% Accept Rate

reshown by

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Baahubali 2 has sold around 12cr tickets (1500-1600cr collections).... Acc to Anil Sharma Gadar's adjusted collections are 5000cr.....That’s mean Gadar sold around 40-42cr tickets (400-420 million) in that time.....

answered by Unit Manager (34.9k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Not just anil sharma, there is someone on this forum who comes up with even more absurd logic and numbers.

answered by Producer (102k points)
+2

one is at least semi talented and has done something with his life. the other is just a patriotic keyboard warrior

–1

haan tune to rupaiyaa chaapne ki factory khol rakhi hai Moron

–1

aa jaa Border pe dekh lete hain tu kitna bada warrior hai

+1 vote

By mistake He has added a single zero which is a minor crime.

answered by Assistant Director (47.1k points)
+1 vote

no one cares about that aged movie GADAR ..........seriously i don't even remember watching it . ........ duniya kaha se kaha pahuch gayi yrr tum log wahi ke wahi ho ..... i love to discuss about movies with my buddies and in my past 6-7-8 years or as long as i remember there's not even a single friend of mine who mentioned GADAR ........... i'm surprised there are some people here who still posts about gadar .... f##k it.. aaage baadho

answered by Production Accountant (23.1k points)
0 votes

He should remain hale and hearty and all his haters should go to hell

answered by All Time best! (283k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
6 answers 255 views
+6 votes
10 answers 185 views