• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.6k questions

246k answers

299k comments

717 users

+6 votes
1999 was "Never Before, Never Again" year for Bollywood. Megastar SALMAN KHAN delivered TOP 3 Grossers of Bollywood in that year. Hum Saath Saath Hain, Biwi No.1 and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam. That miracle had never happened in the 80 years history of Bollywood..... And most probably will never happen again.
asked in General by Unit Manager (35.3k points)
93% Accept Rate

theek hai na 1997 mein solo hero bana lekin phir bhi big hits multistarrers hi thi till dabangg..............

Ye srkians ab Salman ki multistarrers pe bolnge, jis Salman ne solo ATBB k sath debut kiya tha!.... Srk ka multistarrers hits dekh le zara....
Deewana
Darr
Karan Arjun
Mohabattein
K3G
Kal go na ho
KANK
MHN
VZ
HNY
Dilwale

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

All 3 top grossers in 1999, what a feat. Biwi no 1 was a good movie, entertaining, even anil was good in his role.

answered by Producer (111k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Hes been making them records since long! Ppl say hes born in 2010 but see his work.

answered by Production Accountant (20.9k points)
–1 vote

He was supporting actors in all.His Boss Amitabh gave Top 4 in 1978 and Footfalls of Top 3 were 14 Crores and Every performance was Legendary.

answered by All Time best! (283k points)

Kuch bhi bakwas karta hai tu.... Which are the 4 movies?

–2 votes

Biggest role salman had in any of these movies was HDDCS and even that was only half the movie. HSSH mein mushkil se 25-30 minute screen time. same with Biwi. shukar hai ap log KKHH ko salman ki ATBB nahi bolte. I am sure salman has more screen time in KKHH then biwi and HSSH

answered by Unit Manager (34.5k points)

Hahaha.... Aap dimag ki batti jalao thekai sahab...mana ki global king ke paas iss tarah ka koi achievement nhi iska matlab kuch bhi bakoge kya aaplog? If not Salman Khan WTH was the lead actor of those movies?? Tumhara 3.7 billion fans wala galaxy giga ishtar unme hero tha kya???

Who was on the posters?? I thot u were a sensible guy but your sheer jealousy for the big khan lets me down man!
Was mohnish behl a bigger force than salman? And those others who were in the movies?

@srk, HSSH pe bakwas fir bhi thik hai...it was family drama with so many faces there. But Biwi No.1, HDDCS etc were all about Salman....jitna DDLJ, DPH srk ka movies h usse jyada Biwi No.1 and HDDCS Salman ka films hain... Screen times dekho ya fir importance of the character dekho...

Hahk? I think u meant hssh

Yup HSSH.... Auto correction ka chakkar hai sab.

Related questions

+5 votes
3 answers 120 views
120 views asked May 28, 2017 in Movie Discussions by IamRaj Location Manager (5k points)