• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.2k questions

240k answers

291k comments

394 users

+2 votes
No one even dare to say anything bad for Salman Khan today....................
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (283k points)
88% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

He took money from me to speak against aamir and salman khan.....i dunt know about oder actors. Dat fatima link up wid aamir was started by me as i paid him hefty amounts

answered by Camera Operator (8.9k points)
selected by
0 votes

Because he is an attention seeker. Such people like to say whateve they want jisse ki log un pe dhyaan de. Aaj nahi to kal either of these khans will make sure he doesnt give his views......iski bolti band karenge.

answered by Producer (102k points)

If SRK's movies weren't underperforming then he would've done that already..!!

It's due to that underperforming movies, he's little humble nowdays otherwise aison ko toh dekh leta..!!

I want his movies to work huge again, i want bold SRK back so that no one is able to talk shit about him.

Bhai SRK nahi to theek hai............. I dont understand how salman takes this guy's shit, bhai should silence him and keep his trap shut all the time.

Even I want SRK movies to work, one decent film and phir to phaad dega krk jaise lukkhon ki like he used to do in his prime. Even I want to see him back to his cocky self.

I dont think Bhai even knows about existence of people like krk. He doesnt give a shit abt people like him. He is too big a brand now in Bollywood to even mention his name. How will it feel for lion of a industry to give footage to a chuha krk

Related questions

+8 votes
8 answers 128 views
+5 votes
2 answers 54 views
54 views asked May 4, 2014 in General by Baazigar All Time best! (283k points)