Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,178 questions

244,025 answers

396 users

Madhuri's name appear before Salman in HAHK,what does that mean?

0 votes
asked May 28, 2017 in General by hasan Production Accountant (23,636 points)
90% Accept Rate

Salman Khan himself appear first in the opening credits when the movie title gets displayed. Only then Madhuri. So what does this supposed to mean?

Now will anyone come with a logic that makes trusted Madhuri's name but not her face so Salman Khan's shot appeared before her?

Let me see which all angles ppl hold on to & make different posts on the same topic.

And let me put an end to this or atleast try...

1. Saajan [1991] = in title card, Sanjay Dutt's name appears first followed by Madhuri Dixit and then Salman Khan.

2. Dil Tera Aashiq [1993] = Madhuri Dixit name comes first and then Salman Khan.

3. Hum Aapke Hain Kaun [1994] = already being discussed a lot.

4. Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam [2002] = SALMAN KHAN's name is listed first and then Shah Rukh Khan followed by Madhuri Dixit.

1000 arguments on the above mentioned facts will not reduce even 0.1% stardom of all these three actors.

If it was answer I would make it best answer.

2 Answers

0 votes
Best answer

I think topic should be closed now and salman Khan is the biggest star of 90's giving thunderous openings and overshadowing everyone in his films by his power packed performances.he was highly paid actor of single screen era more than double of SRK,Aamir and Sunny.

answered May 28, 2017 by Baazigar All Time best! (283,034 points)
selected May 28, 2017 by hasan

No doubt Salman was the ultimate in 90s and no comparison in current decade srk is fossil record now

+1 vote

Madhuri's name credited before srk in anjaam and dil what does the mean? Deepika's name appeared before srk in CX and hny what does that mean? Alia bhatt name appeared before srk in dz what does that mean? Anushka and kat name will appear before srk in dwarf what does that mean?

answered May 28, 2017 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (23,216 points)

That means srk believes in women empowerment.Srk has decided this from CE onwards.no big deal.
but it was not the case in nintees.

Related questions

+4 votes
6 answers 204 views
+7 votes
1 answer 164 views