• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65.5k questions

246k answers

299k comments

714 users

+5 votes

Rahat Fateh Ali Khan is loved and highly respected across the globe and here's proof.

The singer was recently honoured by Oxford University as the institute named a rehearsal hall after the Pakistani artist - making him the first South Asian artist to receive such an honour.

The hall called 'The Ustad Rahat Fateh Ali Khan Music Room' has the singer in raptures and he credits his team for his success.

Rahat told Images, "I feel honoured on this auspicious occasion. It is the efforts of my management team especially Mr Salman Ahmed who has instigated this with Oxford University Music Faculty."

He adds, "It is a moment of pride for the nation and my moment of gratitude to the Almighty. I'm really humbled."

The event included a performance by RFAK which was enjoyed by all attendees.

Source Link: https://images.dawn.com/news/1177678/rahat-fateh-ali-khan-feels-honoured-as-oxford-university-names-hall-after-him
asked in General by Second Unit Director (74.1k points)
71% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Congrtaz to Rateh who gave memorable songs with Salman like ....
Tere mast mast nain, Tere meri, Jag ghoomeya etc ..

answered by Editor (80.8k points)
selected by

salman rahat combo is very much popular and I love it...only salman in Bollywood can lip read rahat songs and totally suits him

King aur ace ke liye gaane nahin gaaye..............Bhaijaan ne Arijit ko relace kar diya for his fav rahat

Haan toh kya galat kar diya? Rahat Ali sahab Bhai favourite hai toh isme kya galat bey?

–6 votes

A pakistani anchor said that he used to do do qawallis in pakistan at 40thousand before he became popular in Bollywood.Bollywood ka kamaal dekho.

answered by All Time best! (283k points)

I know he is a cracked user, dekh ke lagta hai, happens. When you stay unemployed for a long time, and raat men data banate banate yeh haal ho jaata hai.

@Intense bro .
Baazigar is a CA aspirant ..
yet to appear for finals he only told in the form some months ago ...

What a shame ird bro, means padha likhs hai par phir bhi he behaves in such fashion, even an 18 year old guy is more mature than him.

His probelm is he thinks negatively ..
he is a pessimistic person ...

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 61 views
+2 votes
2 answers 111 views
111 views asked Apr 22, 2017 in General by being_tanveer Production Accountant (22.9k points)
+4 votes
1 answer 152 views
152 views asked Jul 21, 2014 in Music by Sss d Assistant Director (41.9k points)