• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+2 votes
Bollywood 's first Sci -Fi movie where the names of Salim-Javed appear on screen for the last time. All the three lead actors Anil Kapoor, Sridevi and AMRISH PURI gave great performances.
"Mogambo Khush Hua " was said to be edited out by Sekhar Kapoor but Javed Akhtar insisted on putting back.
It's one of the rare films which never gets tired of watching again and again.
asked in Old by Assistant Director (47.5k points)
100% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I love this movie a lot and it's the best superhero film in Bollywood. This film is a classic and there's hardly any flaws at all. The way they showed these orphans was brilliant and handled very well. It's has everything e.g. Comedy, Romance, Action & Emotional scenes.

Anil Kapoor is brilliant as Mr. India and he does it his own style in terms of Comedy, Romance & Series scenes. Sridevi excellent as well especially her comic timing. No doubt these two have shared great chemistry in the past. In terms of their chemistry & romance, Mr. India is the best one.

Amrish Puri is terrific as Mogambo. Nobody could have pulled off this role the way he had done it. This is just an example of why he's considered the best villain in Bollywood.

Like I said, this film is a classic and the best superhero film in Bollywood and I don't care what anyone thinks. If I was to rate this then I would give it a 5/5.

Hawa Hawai is my favourite song in this film. It's quite catchy to say the least.

answered by Production Designer (13.7k points)
selected by
+1 vote

I have not watched it yet,but heard the dialogue.

answered by Production Accountant (23.6k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 138 views
+3 votes
2 answers 265 views