Logging in Errors

Was Chennai Express a record opener??? [closed]

+1 vote
2012 - ETT collected 30.61cr on opening day.

2013 - Chennai Express collected 30.48cr on opening day.

But according to some srkians Chennai Express is a record opener. Its seems srkians think 30.48cr>>>>>>>30.61cr...........!

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/574724/rahul-chandrasur-armaan-kohli-bigger-better-greater-shahrukh
closed with the note: Find a new topic.
asked May 24, 2017 in Trolls by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (36,741 points)
95% Accept Rate

closed May 24, 2017 by suhas

Since 2013, this topic has been beaten to death. So no need to revive it & beat it to death.

You've provided the answer to your question. So what "new" answer are you expecting?

This is irrespective of the question being listed in Troll section.

Do reply, but not by making a separate post.

But if someone try to nake it alive it by posting nonsense then we have every right to troll him... Aap ye haq humse mat chheno yaar!

Suhas bhai...ye haq mat chhino isse.....agar fir se ye frustatiya gaya to downvotes button daba daba ke suicide kar lega...

Ye dekho chomu ne frustration me aake Chennai Express ko bhi record opener bol diya... And dusro ko frustrated bol raha hai... Hahaha.

Mene toh bas down vote kiya (cz I don't care about points) but tu points badhane ke chakkar mein 10-12 ids banake forum se lath maarke nikal diya gaya tha

1 Answer

–1 vote

Yes It Was. It Had Just Edged Past Ek Tha Tiger. Both Of Them Were Further Smashed On Non-Holiday By Dhoom : 3.

answered May 24, 2017 by Rajat Production Accountant (27,287 points) 1 flag

So acc to u 30.61cr<<<<<30.48cr.....Hahaha.... Modiji aschse lao and illiteracy kuch kam karo.

Why Are You Acting Like A Retard.
How Did You get 30.61 & 30.48. If You Want To Find It Out Yourself, Then Check Out The First Day Territorial Breakdown(Notice Tamilnadu/Kerala Collections There) On BOI Database & Compare That With Some Southern Distributor's(Relaible) Figures Or Even BOI Magazines' Breakdown. You'll See Huge Difference, Comparatively. BOI Has Weak Links Down South. They Can't Track The Southern Collections Properly. Many Of The Movies Have Suffered Due To This In Past. Dhoom : 3, Too, Was The First 35Crore Opener But On BOI Data Base You'd See Only 32.5Crore(34ish inc Dubbed Though). Although Now They Are Trying To Rectify The Mistakes They've Done In Past.
If You Still Have Any Query, Then Feel Free To Ask. But For God's Sake, Stop Acting Like A Retard.

Oh! So u want to the source where I've got those figures.... Ye le munna...
http://www.boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=130
http://www.boxofficeindia.com/movie.php?movieid=887

If and but not gonna work.... It has been cleared that u think 30.48cr>>>30.61cr.....

I Guess You Didn't Read Rest Of The Para & Got Orgasm From The Second Line Only.

I read everything and found 30.61cr<<<<30.48cr....

@Rajat.......Hahahahaa.......You remind him that salman is virgin & he will get orgasms again.

LMAO. Is It True, TIGER - the real king?

@rahil, now if I reply you in the same language (eg- being a virgin is better than having baby with the help of someone like HS) tu toh koi srkian mod se kehke mujhe ban karwa dega!

@rajat, yesss 30.61cr<<<<<30.48cr...

@rajat how can he admit such a thing?

Cz tune bola tha CE was a record opener

@Tiger Bhai @Rahil akele samne nahin aayega o sirf dusro ke saath Milkar gaypanti kartha hai

@tubelight
Bro, Shera akela shikar karta hai and bheriya jhund me...Aane do usko jhund me

@Tiger bro ur wrong Sour hamesha group shikar karta hai aur sher akele me

Actually, wohi bolne wala tha..but ***** bahut kharab lagta hai sunne me isliye nhi bola

Ale le le. Banglol ka bolygal idhar bhi aa gaya.

@Rahil to wahi hai na kharab kyun lage ga

@tubelight Haan ye wohi hai besharam hai jisko multiple ids banane ki zurm me forum se lath maarke bahar fenk diya gaya tha

@Tiger ye to besharam ki Dukan hai battery sala

Kaisa dhakka lol. I was inactive as I wanted to focus on my studies...I am not shameless like this imran aka tubelight aka sahir khan aka tiger aka bhaijaan aka etc etc etc ki 20 baar ban hone ke baad bhi idhar aau.

Hahaha.....kounsa study pe dhyan lagaya tha bey? Tu kaha pe bachchodi karta rehta h dinbhar nujge nhi malum kya? And iss forum chhodne ke upar hamare beech ek conversation bhi hua tha....kya reason bataya tha tune main sabko bataba nhi chahta....!

I must have said mods here are chuya. And I was occasionally active on ** as it is more user-friendly forum. But kisine dhakka nahi maara tha mujhe as u said. I quit on my own..

Lol bahane ba battery

Occasionally? Hahahaha....waha pe top 5 most active users me ek hai tu... Haan yaha mods toh ch***ya honge hi naa... Aakhir tera multiple ids jo bardasht nhi karta...

Not in top 5 but I am at the top. Thanks to the huge points i got in ***** contest season 4.

I'm not even talking about points... Tere activities ki baat kar raha hu...

Top 5 activity points me I have been only for two or three months...in last 2 years...not much active.

Not much active! Lol..... 3500 ans+cmnts and around 600 questions hawa pe udke aaya kya?

It is nothing compared to 5000 answers+comments & 300+ questions in just 4-5 months (aug 2014 to dec 2014) in this forum.

U were busy with ur study...That’s why you weren't much active here... Fir waha pe active rehne se tera study harm nhi hua kya bhai?

@Tiger tum nai to iska balatkar kardiya ha ha aha

I said i was(& still am) occasionally active there because of lenient rules. 3500 answer+comments in 2 years on ***** compared to 5000 answers+comments in 4 months here. See the difference.

Then what's the need of leaving this forum? Yehi pe 3500 ans+cmnts kar deta!

Abe kitne sawaal karega....meri marzi mai jo bhi karu....so jao ab.

Hahaha.... Tune baat hi aisi boli akhir... Study ka bhi koi excuse deta hai kya?

Okay, so jaa ab.. G.N.