Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,608 questions

245,683 answers

299,005 comments

396 users

How excited are you to see Shah Rukh Khan as Gogo Pasha in Tubelight with Laxman aka Salman Khan?

+5 votes
asked May 22, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (252,876 points)
99% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I don't care what the story is, i don't care what it's requirements are, i don't care how director will manage that, but not having SRK-SALMAN in one scene face to face will be one of the biggest missed opportunity, i hope kabir doesn't miss this opportunity, don't miss kabir, just don't miss..!!

answered May 23, 2017 by THUNDER BIRD Mega Star (202,523 points)
selected May 28, 2017 by suhas
+2 votes

Very excited to get to see SRK in 3 movies this year. Curious about what Kabir has lined up for him.

answered May 23, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (38,804 points)
+1 vote

Very much to see both icons together, but would they have face to face scenes? Or would they show SRK as a magician and salman as a young kid who attends his show? I want to see both of them with dialogues and all.

answered May 22, 2017 by Intense Producer (113,641 points)

Have to see whether they'll have a scene together. Because the shooting description says it's Salman Khan's body double Parvez who will shoot along with Shah Rukh. So may be Salman Khan will have only close up shot as the scene has to end with him moving the bottle with his hand.

+1 vote

More than anybody ..
this Maa is waiting for her Karan Arjun to come..

answered May 23, 2017 by Irdwhelp Editor (80,625 points)
+1 vote

Excited but i dont think they both will be seen together
Anyhow SRK in a Salman movie will make theatre audience go beserk

answered May 23, 2017 by SSk Production Accountant (24,558 points)

Related questions

+5 votes
5 answers 311 views
+7 votes
7 answers 408 views