• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
18 Online
1 Member And 17 Guest
Members present at the site
+5 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (233k points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

That 2.17 will be memorable minutes in my life.

answered by Production Accountant (28.2k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Waiting eagerly. With the bahubali storm now beginning to subside, tubelight will be next big event film of the year.

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)

More importantly Tubelight should have to live upto its expectations like Dangal exceeded its expectations ...

Yes man, it will, people are saying bad stuff for the teaser, but I feel the content will surprise big time.

0 votes

Trailer length should have been more coz 2:17 minutes are not enough to describe a movie but yes I am waiting like hell for the trailer

answered by Casting Director (16.6k points)

Bhaisaab we have seen already 1.28 minutes teaser & i think the trailer will have more different scenes than that of the teaser ..
so overall it would be 1.28 + 2.17 = 3.45 minutes
ab kya puri film dekhoge b4 release ....

Hahaha no trailer ka apna hi maza hota hai bhai isliye bola

i dont think trailer will have different scenes from teaser........ that has never happened in any of salman khan movies in the past 6-7 years.........

ett, jai ho , bajrangi bhaijaan, sultan.... all are its examples.

Related questions