• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
8 Online
0 Member And 8 Guest
+3 votes

asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (231k points)
99% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

The presence of Shruti Hassan got me interested and after finding AR rehman's name in the first poster I got a little more interested and after seeing Shruti Hassan in the metal bralette in the next poster I got totally interested .

answered by Producer (108k points)
selected by

Shruti hassan name gets me interestd
Shruti in the film means hotness

+1 vote

Ye kya hai cartoon sa poster
Kam se kam poster toh thik release krna tha
Anyways it has shruti so i am interested

answered by Camera Operator (11.9k points)

They published in a magazine to kick-start in Cannes.

Shooting hasn't begun. Just an announcement & these posters are made to give an idea about the film being made.

What is the budget
Read somewhere the budget is 400cr is it true??

It won't be 400cr for sure.

First they mentioned 150cr & then post Bahubali 2 they're quoting whatever number they want to claim their's is the expensive film.

Sundar.C is the director, Jayam Ravi & Aarya are the actors even though Shruti is the main lead. Will be shot in 3 languages for 2 years. Budget will shoot up but not upto 400cr. The only proper name that justified this magnum opus is A.R.Rahman.

Sundar C last directorial was Aranmanai 2 & before that Aambala. Before that Aranmanai 1. Just giving you an idea.

It is a risky project then i mean aranmanai 1and 2 and aambala are just routine movies
This is different lets see what the director can do

+1 vote

nice poster....

waiting for this....

answered by Unit Manager (34.4k points)