• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
0 Member And 10 Guest
+3 votes
IMO, today Mi will beat pune, SRH will beat KKR and final will be between MI and SRH. I feel SRH will win the IPL again.
asked in Sports Related by Executive Producer (64.7k points)
96% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

I want kkr to win.......

answered by Production Designer (12.9k points)
selected by

playing 11 must be like this

gambhir
lynn
uthappa
pandey
yousuf
surya
naraine
woakes
kuldeep
umesh
nathan

Then this team will win

+1 vote

Same to me. I feel nervous both by SRH and Tubelight. Sikhar Dhawan is my Salman Khan of cricket

answered by Production Designer (13.8k points)

My heart beats for KKR....................but the mind says SRH. They have a lethal combo;..................shikhar dhawan is a very very ordinary player, its warner..............who has the power to single handedly win the IPL for them

Over use of very for a cricketer who has won Wisden, the highest run scorer of India in the last World Cup, the Man of Tournament in the Champions Trophy win, highest scorer of the Asia Cup.
He has scored the most runs in this IPL among Indians even with 1 match washout.

Wait for the next champions trophy............the odi tour to south africa......................wait to see how he gets exposed big time.........................kl rahul is a much better batsman than dhawan......................all shall be clear in the coming months

0 votes

MI - they might look unstoppable but they have many chinks in armour, if exploited, they might fall apart..!!

RPS - they have to play without Ben Stokes and imran tahir, big disadvantage but still their local players are performing well, still you can't replace someone like Stokes

SRH - All depends on Bowlers & Warnerbali, dhawan, yuvi, henriques are good in support role but Warnerbali is real one man army in batting department and actually for whole team too

KKR - my pick to win IPL, but they need to sort out Narine Situation, Opening with narine has come off against only weak bowling lineups, against stronger bowling units, narine is walking wicket, and they'll need NCN back at any cost, and finally, they need their middle order to be more aggressive, it doesn't means blind hitting, but more positive intent, against both KXIP & MI, their middle order played with pathetic strike rates..!!

answered by Super-star (177k points)

Bro, KKR is heavily dependant on narine and lynn...................gambhir needs to stop this narine experiment now.

Pune wont make it without stokes, MI..................yes they will make the final. SRH the way they fought back from GL................shows the strength of their bowling, plus warner and williamson..............SRH look the best bet to win the IPL

0 votes

Pune will win today.Then KKR bats SRH.KKR beats Mumbai.Final KKR vs Pune.Winner will be Pune.

answered by Director (126k points)
0 votes

Pune vs SRH final. SRH will win again.

answered by Second Unit Director (74.1k points)

That is the feeling I get too...................SRH will defend their title.

Most people are expecting MI to beat Pune but Even though pune lost stokes I always thought they were likely to beat MI because of good bowling. Pune are winning games cuz of their bowling and not batting. They are defending a total of 160 so many times. I feel dhoni and smith are too clever. They analyze the pitch well and just about score par amount of runs rather than aiming for more and finishing with fewer runs. Pune would miss stoke's poweful batting but bowling not so much as Lockie Ferguson is as good bowler as stokes if not better.
I feel Srh will beat both KKR and MI to reach final because MI and KKR's form has gone down right towards the end of the tournament. Either warner or dhawan is scoring big every game and they have the bowling to restrict opponents to below par score. SRH might lose to MI but i dont see them losing to KKR unless KKR change their batting order.

0 votes

MI will win.

If not MI then RPS

answered by Casting Director (18.4k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
2 answers 198 views
198 views asked in General by srk2617 Casting Director (18.4k points)
+3 votes
3 answers 114 views
+2 votes
6 answers 252 views
252 views asked in General by God Father Location Scout (4.4k points)