• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
0 Member And 10 Guest
+1 vote

He is amazing with English vocabulary too. So why have those difficult lines which he failed to remember. He should have been a lot more fluent. It is a beautiful TALK indeed, but wanted it to be better. SRK looked nervous as he didn't memorize the speech well. In between he looked really easy cause he was making things AT THE MOMENT. A Lesson For Life is that never deliver a memorized speech, go with the flow especially when you are excellent at it as SRK is. Why SRK, why?? Maybe cause of the time constraint SRK found it better to memorize a concise speech, but do it properly yaar. Disappointed.

Still, for those who missed this beautiful TALK, do give 17minutes of your life to learn something VALUABLE

https://www.ted.com/talks/shah_rukh_khan_thoughts_on_humanity_fame_and_love#t-1058982

asked in General by Unit Manager (31.3k points)
76% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+2 votes

He should have done extemporaneous speech....But memorizing it and making it look like extempore..... Actually I liked it.It had many shades....Funny loaded with emotions and wonderful messages...much better than Yale university where he was reading and saying

answered by Executive Producer (69.4k points)

Yeah I agree.....He had full control over his audience even when he was reading......Edinburgh had a great theme..Life lessons out of his movies....

hmm......last year too he delivered two beautiful speeches locally.....one was abt marketing at IIMBUE.....n other speech was at that Ambani's school where he made that term popular ZUGZWANG......atleast these 5speeches r awsum

I haven't seen them...Have to see

+2 votes

Even I felt he wasn't as natural as he usually is.............but considering the high standards he has...............even this was very good................not his best.............but one of his very good ones.................but this wasn't straight from the heart the way he usually is.

answered by Editor (83.6k points)

yeah.....'straight from heart' is the way to define how SRK usually is........even when he reads from paper, he does grab audience by the use of his wit........he was very good, no doubt......n his speech was beautifully written.....n we know that this was written by him also.....so that faith of these things coming from SRK's heart is there as we know SRK is behind this kind of speech rather than some writer......but fluency is important..........by the way, TOI wrote that this is the highest place for intellectual people gathering......then i too thought that maybe we don't have any other better platform on Earth other than TedTalks so a little pressure even on SRK seems reasonable
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/us/no-darr-shah-rukh-khan-nails-ted-with-stirring-talk/articleshow/58413520.cms

+2 votes

Nervous and srk ? I really have to see this . dekh Kar Phir fursat se tajziya karunga.

answered by Producer (107k points)

waiting for ur tajzia.....

Related questions

+4 votes
8 answers 303 views
303 views asked in General by God Father Production Designer (14.5k points)
+2 votes
5 answers 237 views