Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,425 questions

236,360 answers

285,872 comments

379 users

Don't you agree that Bobby Deol's debut in Barsaat is at par with debut of Khans and Ajay just behind Hrithik

+1 vote
asked May 12 in Movie Discussions by Baazigar All Time best! (282,368 points)
88% Accept Rate

Easily disagree. No way he even came closer to the craze Ajay Devgan had for Phool Aur Kaante. Even today I've heard ppl go gaga over how they stormed to theatres just to watch him stand over two bikes.

Maine Pyar Kiya was a nationwide phenomenon. And that madness was surpassed by Hrithik big time. Bobby Deol's debut didn't match any of the Khans or Devgn's debut. Hrithik's debut craze was more than the Khans & Devgn. It was only Akki who had an ordinary introduction & you can say Bobby's surpassed it.

The real craze for Bobby was seen 2 years later with Gupt & even more increased during Soldier. After that he just couldn't capitalise.

5 Answers

+1 vote

Ohh... I used to think that soldier is his debut film . But the first film of his which I saw was Baadal . I love that scene when Rani pisses of him superbad with her idiotic terrorist talks and then suddenly he shouts hysterically​ in the loudest possible manner . I used to mute the proceedings and increase the the volume of the TV and at the exact moment I used to unmute it . Phir mujhe gaaliyan padte thay .

answered May 12 by Charlie runkle™ Producer (115,329 points)

Hahahaha.... Rofl...

+1 vote

yes..... only better than srk and akshay........

salman hritik did best debut followed by aamir ajay......

so bobby did good debut....

answered May 12 by power Assistant Director (40,428 points)
+1 vote

None can match Salman 's debut.

answered May 12 by shah Unit Manager (38,429 points)
0 votes

No one can match debut of Salman khan no one srk had flop debut among khans

answered May 12 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (20,407 points)

Oh really, Deewana was a flop..!!!!

I would like to see what is a hit according to you then..??

Dil ashina was his 1st movie

0 votes

Not even close. In terms of fan following, no actor had the kind of hysteria that hrithik had. Salman comes in for the top spot too..... he was raw............not as polished as hr was.....but he became an overnight sensation too.

Ajay and aamir come in next followed by SRK and then akshay.

Bobby deol kisi bhi list mein nahi hai bhaisaab.

answered May 12 by Intense Cinematographer (97,603 points)

Related questions