• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
5 Member And 9 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes
Aamir khan is one of the most good looking actors of all time fondly called as Chocolaty Boy. In my opinion His look in classic trend setting movie Dil chahta hai was the best.
The hair style and specially the beard became very famous among youngsters.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRktBQxzz4q2SFq5VuJJZXeai5tk2RbnMXSv7AMmZYVriQu39khbwq9RLs

asked in General by Production Designer (14.6k points)
92% Accept Rate

edited by

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Any doubt? Dil tu karta hai abhi DP change karoon.

answered by Location Manager (6.5k points)
selected by

Changed.

Superb!..... Welcome to Aamir fan club

See PM in 2 minutes.

+3 votes

I agree to extent that its one of his cool/urbanized character....
And his beard / we call it Goti......became very famous among youngsters.....

But for me It was Hrithik in Kaho Naa Pyaar Hain...which created the real hype/craze for his style statement.....within 1-2 week of release.....people who were not wearing glasses/thought it to be bad for the looks ...were wearing these frameless glasses...not for eyesight...but

Just for Style

answered by Production Accountant (26.8k points)

Bhaisaab film mein woh ainak style ke liye pehna tha ya nazar ke liye ?

+1 vote

The Khan trio is the harbinger of coolness in Bollywood cinema. And Aamir in Dil Chahta Hain is that moment when it suddenly became cool for audience to watch Hindi films.

answered by Casting Director (18.1k points)

Yes bro thats true

+1 vote

I think Rajpal in bhool bhulaiyaa was more stylish..................

answered by All Time best! (279k points)

No, Rajpal in MAIN, MERI PATNI AUR WOH

+1 vote

For me it was DJ in Rang De Basanti. Loved his role performance everything

answered by Cinematographer (94.4k points)
0 votes

baat cool ki ho rahi hai toh. the coolest character aamir played was rang de basanti. first half.

answered by Production Accountant (29.3k points)

Yes dj frm rdb is an iconic character from a classic movie.

Loved him in that he looked very good and cool.

and that transformation from a carefree youth to a responsible guy who seeks change was amazing in last scene he laughed and others cried.

Related questions

–2 votes
3 answers 191 views