• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
20 Online
7 Member And 13 Guest
+4 votes
202 views asked in General by Second Unit Director (70.9k points)
43% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+3 votes

50 cr+ day 1 seems confirm.
Aamir Khan - king of Bo

answered by Production Accountant (20.5k points)

@kashyap123 what did you say ..
if TOH does 50 cr+ on 1st day you can die peacefully ..
why what hapnd is everything all right bro ...

Kahsyap man, dont go to such extremes, aapki aamir ki aur movies bhi to dekhni hain.

@kashyap123
chances are very high.
Bahubali 2 without the big holiday & 10% less market did 46.5 cr. Also GST effect will be there.

@intense
Chill, Aamir retire ho ne main time haain....... I'll watch all his films......

+1 vote

Bad actress, but beautiful like hell, hope she is paired as aamir's love interest and not fatima. Biggest movie of 2018 coming up.

answered by Cinematographer (92.8k points)
+1 vote

Thugs will create havoc on box office all records will be broken just waiting for next year diwali

And yes as usual it will be classic Aamir should handle takla victor but anyways he is MASS after thugs he can become salman khan of directors masses will love him

answered by Casting Director (16k points)
+1 vote

50cr is not halwa godfather bro I have just checked your bio I got to know u are an amir fan and I was thinking u were srk fan so I got y have u problem with tubelight I got it mahn it giving u sleepless nights I got it

answered by Casting Director (17.7k points)
edited by

Related questions