• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
21 Online
1 Member And 20 Guest
Members present at the site
–2 votes
206 views asked in General by Production Accountant (20.5k points)
96% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

6/10
If this was a good teaser, I would have said that there was no need for a trailer, but now they need a great trailer IMO.

answered by Production Accountant (26.8k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Indicine also says that Salman's stardom is light years ahead of his contemporaries..... So, average teaser/trailer can't affect its box office performance.

answered by Production Accountant (29.3k points)
+2 votes

A 5/10 rated teaser but still 320cr LBO ..
what more to say ..
or what if they might have rated 10/10 then what would have been their LBO prediction for Tubelight .. p

answered by Second Unit Director (76.1k points)
+2 votes

I can't rate Salman Khan films or teaser as he is like a family member to me.

answered by Unit Manager (30.8k points)
+1 vote

Hahahaha I don't agree with indicine that is you who want us to agree with indicine even with average teaser by indicine still the are predicting more than 2ble of the raula so chill pill Tubelight will enlighten whole the universe that is bound to happen

answered by Casting Director (17.7k points)
+1 vote

A teaser does not give the full picture, raaes had a 10/10 rating, but result????? My rating for the teaser is 4/5.

Wait for the trailer, you shall change your opinion, salman's megastardom will make sure BB is surpassed, period, i bet on that.

answered by Cinematographer (92.8k points)

@Intense see how desperate soul he is to prove Tubelight to be an average film ..
if one see's both the posts he posted from Indicine ..
eventhough they rated the teaser 5/10 ..
but still they are predicting 320cr .. isn't it huge..

man, indicine has said it time and again...............salman's stardom and opening pull is on a different level, indicine saying 320cr shows how big salman is today.

aadhi adhuri jaankari khatarnaak hoti hai

Even i say it tubelight will cross both BB and PK, God knows what problem gf has with tubelight.

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 114 views
+2 votes
4 answers 173 views
173 views asked in Movie Discussions by Baazigar All Time best! (282k points)
+2 votes
5 answers 172 views
172 views asked in Box Office Related by Baazigar All Time best! (282k points)