Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,425 questions

236,360 answers

285,872 comments

379 users

Indicine rated Tubelight teaser 5/10? Do you agree? What's yours?

–2 votes
210 views asked May 8 in General by God Father Production Accountant (20,852 points)
99% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

6/10
If this was a good teaser, I would have said that there was no need for a trailer, but now they need a great trailer IMO.

answered May 8 by mr.hola Unit Manager (30,608 points)
selected Jun 8 by God Father
+2 votes

Indicine also says that Salman's stardom is light years ahead of his contemporaries..... So, average teaser/trailer can't affect its box office performance.

answered May 8 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (32,093 points)
+2 votes

A 5/10 rated teaser but still 320cr LBO ..
what more to say ..
or what if they might have rated 10/10 then what would have been their LBO prediction for Tubelight .. p

answered May 8 by Irdwhelp Second Unit Director (77,865 points)
+2 votes

I can't rate Salman Khan films or teaser as he is like a family member to me.

answered May 8 by shah Unit Manager (38,429 points)
+1 vote

Hahahaha I don't agree with indicine that is you who want us to agree with indicine even with average teaser by indicine still the are predicting more than 2ble of the raula so chill pill Tubelight will enlighten whole the universe that is bound to happen

answered May 8 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (20,407 points)
+1 vote

A teaser does not give the full picture, raaes had a 10/10 rating, but result????? My rating for the teaser is 4/5.

Wait for the trailer, you shall change your opinion, salman's megastardom will make sure BB is surpassed, period, i bet on that.

answered May 8 by Intense Cinematographer (97,603 points)

@Intense see how desperate soul he is to prove Tubelight to be an average film ..
if one see's both the posts he posted from Indicine ..
eventhough they rated the teaser 5/10 ..
but still they are predicting 320cr .. isn't it huge..

man, indicine has said it time and again...............salman's stardom and opening pull is on a different level, indicine saying 320cr shows how big salman is today.

aadhi adhuri jaankari khatarnaak hoti hai

Even i say it tubelight will cross both BB and PK, God knows what problem gf has with tubelight.

Related questions

+7 votes
7 answers 245 views
+4 votes
9 answers 343 views
343 views asked May 5 in Box Office Related by Arvind verma Producer (113,668 points)
+2 votes
9 answers 313 views