• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
1 Member And 13 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (280k points)
88% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Is it

**Ra**mBalraam ,
   **Ju**noon   ,  
   **Ch**amatkaar 
   **Ac**haanak 
   **Ha**athi Mere Saathi ????

Just kidding...just take the first two Letters of each film and that;s the Answer....
If not....then I have to say u don;t have any idea abt Bollywood.....this is the only film in Bollywood history which has all the answers...

answered by Production Accountant (27k points)
selected by

U mean raaajuuu raju chaaachaaaaaaaaa bam chiki bam ?

+4 votes

Rambo Awarapan JTHJ Udtapunjab Chameli Hum Aakrosh Chachi420 Herapheri Asambhav ? Any of these ? Ok...now pick out the first words of each of these films ..u will get my answer .

answered by Producer (105k points)

He was...He is...He will be .......
lekin this time "Thoda sa Mishtake" ho gaya....Should be First LETTER ...not Word(s)...

@baadshah Bhai 'I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.' - Oscar Wilde
@Abbie Bhai Jaise har umda cheez ko nazar se bachane ke liye kaala teeka lagate hai , ussi tarah mere answer ko nazar se bachane ke liye mein thodi la parwahi Kiya ..Warna ye forum hack/crash hojata

@Baadshah & @abbie bhaisaab's ..
Jis tharkie School/College mein hum log padhtey hain ..
Wahan ka Headmaster/Principal aaj bhi the 4_Lee runkle se tuition leta hai... p

Mein nahi Mera assistant tution deta Hai principal ko