• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
0 Member And 17 Guest
+4 votes
I am cent percent sure srk will never ever get solo release in this decade and won't give hgoty again for remaining career I request dear GODFATHER plz give his precious opinion over this matter coz his opinion matters a most for srk fans
asked in Box Office Related by Casting Director (19.7k points)
75% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

I agree with this prediction.....

answered by Casting Director (16.8k points)
selected by
+2 votes

If released on a non holiday weekend,then it's possible lol.Very sad for SRK.Hope Dwarf releases solo.

answered by Director (138k points)
0 votes

SRK will have a solo release in this decade, if you don't count small movies like that of less than 40 cr potential max. Wait.

answered by Production Accountant (20.8k points)
0 votes

Could be, rehnuma needs to perform out of its skim for srk to merit a solo release again. As of now dwarf stands solo......srk's rivals are waiting....to see how he goes this year....if he fails, then we have another clash coming up in 2018.

answered by Cinematographer (96.1k points)

Next Xmas clash is bound to happen bro

Yes bro....unless raula really really suprises....jo ki.hoga nahi.
The only way now srk can get a solo release is if he does dhoom4.

Related questions

+2 votes
5 answers 250 views
+2 votes
0 answers 133 views
133 views asked in Movie Discussions by Sanal Director (138k points)
+5 votes
10 answers 420 views
420 views asked in Box Office Related by being_tanveer Casting Director (19.7k points)