• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
11 Online
2 Member And 9 Guest
Members present at the site
+1 vote
1. Eva Green
2. Katrina Kaif
3. Jacquline Fernandez
4. Alexandra Daddario
5. Kate Winslate
6. Shruti Hasan
asked in General by Location Scout (4.5k points)
13% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer
  1. Eva Green (her rack is where you would wanna put your face and motor boat bbbbrrrrrrrr.... best thing...nice figure .. wulfric approved)

2. Katrina Kaif (her @ss looks so beautiful its her money maker...even many female actresses have expressed having crush on her...which makes her thing even more appealing.... nice figure ...very very nice figure .... rodriguez approved )

3. Jacquline Fernandez (she's fit....she's got a beautiful face.....beautiful legs.... she just needs transplants.... alejandro verdict pending)

4. Alexandra Daddario (she has got the best motorbaotable rack you could imagine... her body is banging.... but she looks like a girl ... you don't wanna ruin....because she doesn't seem sluttty enough...you would wanna take care of her... play ludo with her...and then take her to bed...and appreciate her...... her body is good enough..... hendrix verdict .... approved)

5. Kate Winslate (they targetted her for her chubby body.... but as a desi guy who apppreciates a woman for the fresh meat she has.... i like her better than most.... nice race.... waist line could be smaller, butt thats just nit picking...her @ss is alright....not worthy being pompous about...and i think she isn't...... but her face is just the most beautiful ........ anthony verdict... she needs to start working out.)

6. Shruti Hasan (she's one of those girls who have gorgeous faces... her decision to turn into a duck face was probably the best she could have done... apart from the decision of playing a whore in D DAY.... her body is good enough...... she's got tiny waist line.... but need to put real substance.... in her rack not just buy a bra that'd make her rack look bigger... which i easily notice..... cleavage can be aritificial and nature...in her case...its artificial...which mojito doesn't approve)

answered by Director (124k points)
selected by
+3 votes

My fav is shruti hasan just check her pics from pimple dimple song

she is perfect cute beautiful sexy hot fair skin perfect figure perfect face

may god bless me with such a wife (but must be good nature and character wise also)

answered by Production Designer (13.6k points)

The man whose wife would be shruti hassan
Would be a really lucky man

han woh palang tod pyaar karega

+2 votes

Eva 3/5
Katrina 4/5
Jacqueline 4.5/5
Alexandra 4/5
Kate 2.5/5
Shruti 5/5
Fav shruti hassan she has the perfect figure
Cute+hot+beautiful+sexy

answered by Location Scout (4.3k points)

2.5?

This just got way too personal.

Suhas abhi Kate aunty hi lagegi na .. (in The Reader )
abhi woh Titanic wali baat kahan ..
but she should be rated above Kat ..

Suhas bro i loved her in titanic but now that feeling is not there

+1 vote

Eva green-3.25/5
Katrina-5/5
Jacqueline-4.75/5
Alexandria- 4/5
Kate-2/5
Shruti hasan- 5/5

answered by Executive Producer (66.7k points)

Hrithik is one of my fav and I rate him at par with Khans.I never said a negative word about him but still you spewed venom against me.very unfortunate.i only wish hell for my enemies but i don't want to do that for you.And i don't remember saying any negative about u shame on u............

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 186 views
186 views asked in General by God Father Location Scout (4.5k points)
+2 votes
8 answers 155 views
155 views asked in Predictions by God Father Location Scout (4.5k points)