Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,597 questions

245,654 answers

298,980 comments

396 users

RELIVING THE PAST- Chocolaty Boy Aamir

+5 votes

Here are some old pictures of one of the most good looking actors

asked May 3, 2017 in Old by Rancho Production Accountant (24,940 points)
100% Accept Rate

edited May 3, 2017 by Rancho

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Was a very cute guy back then, and had the best quality of films back then in the 90's, a few of them being ahead of their times too. Who could have thought this cute chocolate hero would transform into this versatile legend of acting??
The biggest megastar of our generation for sure.

answered May 3, 2017 by Intense Producer (113,582 points)
selected May 3, 2017 by Rancho
+1 vote

The best one ---1st one
"Sabse pehle second year students ka Sukriya ada jinhone hamein ye party di hai". Who can forget that cuteness of Aamir 's introductory to Papa kehte hain. Qsqt and MPK zoomed straight into millions of hearts. The one with Salman was one of my prized collection of post cards in my school days

answered May 3, 2017 by shah Assistant Director (58,735 points)
edited May 3, 2017 by shah

I re-added Aamir's introduction scene you can check

yes both became overnight stars and fav of girls
That pic with salman is a rare one
And with srk pic as well

My fav pic of salman is this

Rancho, salman was the good looking and macho then (still is) out of all the khans followed by akshay, sanjay dutt etc.

Yes thats true bro

0 votes

My Teacher told me Aamir became sensation among girls after QSQT due to chocolate boy looks . If Aamir would have been 3 inches tall he would have been most handsome Superstar

answered May 3, 2017 by puneetshukla Producer (101,544 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
0 answers 47 views
47 views asked Apr 2 in General by Rancho Production Accountant (24,940 points)
+15 votes
8 answers 1,047 views
1,047 views asked Sep 11, 2014 in Opinion by suhas All Time best! (252,857 points)