Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,424 questions

236,352 answers

285,865 comments

379 users

RELIVING THE PAST- Chocolaty Boy Aamir

+5 votes

Here are some old pictures of one of the most good looking actors

asked May 2 in Old by Rancho Casting Director (17,302 points)
91% Accept Rate

edited May 2 by Rancho

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Was a very cute guy back then, and had the best quality of films back then in the 90's, a few of them being ahead of their times too. Who could have thought this cute chocolate hero would transform into this versatile legend of acting??
The biggest megastar of our generation for sure.

answered May 2 by Intense Cinematographer (97,603 points)
selected May 3 by Rancho
+1 vote

The best one ---1st one
"Sabse pehle second year students ka Sukriya ada jinhone hamein ye party di hai". Who can forget that cuteness of Aamir 's introductory to Papa kehte hain. Qsqt and MPK zoomed straight into millions of hearts. The one with Salman was one of my prized collection of post cards in my school days

answered May 2 by shah Unit Manager (38,351 points)
edited May 2 by shah

I re-added Aamir's introduction scene you can check

yes both became overnight stars and fav of girls
That pic with salman is a rare one
And with srk pic as well

My fav pic of salman is this

Rancho, salman was the good looking and macho then (still is) out of all the khans followed by akshay, sanjay dutt etc.

Yes thats true bro

0 votes

My Teacher told me Aamir became sensation among girls after QSQT due to chocolate boy looks . If Aamir would have been 3 inches tall he would have been most handsome Superstar

answered May 2 by puneetshukla Cinematographer (99,663 points)

Related questions

+15 votes
8 answers 1,030 views
1,030 views asked Sep 10, 2014 in Opinion by suhas Mega Star (239,047 points)