• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
16 Online
1 Member And 15 Guest
Members present at the site
+5 votes

Here are some old pictures of one of the most good looking actors

asked in Old by Production Designer (12.9k points)
92% Accept Rate

edited by

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Was a very cute guy back then, and had the best quality of films back then in the 90's, a few of them being ahead of their times too. Who could have thought this cute chocolate hero would transform into this versatile legend of acting??
The biggest megastar of our generation for sure.

answered by Executive Producer (64.7k points)
selected by
+1 vote

The best one ---1st one
"Sabse pehle second year students ka Sukriya ada jinhone hamein ye party di hai". Who can forget that cuteness of Aamir 's introductory to Papa kehte hain. Qsqt and MPK zoomed straight into millions of hearts. The one with Salman was one of my prized collection of post cards in my school days

answered by Production Designer (13.8k points)
edited by

I re-added Aamir's introduction scene you can check

yes both became overnight stars and fav of girls
That pic with salman is a rare one
And with srk pic as well

My fav pic of salman is this

Rancho, salman was the good looking and macho then (still is) out of all the khans followed by akshay, sanjay dutt etc.

Yes thats true bro

0 votes

My Teacher told me Aamir became sensation among girls after QSQT due to chocolate boy looks . If Aamir would have been 3 inches tall he would have been most handsome Superstar

answered by Editor (88.4k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
5 answers 210 views
210 views asked in General by Rancho Production Designer (12.9k points)
+2 votes
8 answers 200 views
+5 votes
2 answers 119 views
119 views asked in General by power Unit Manager (30.2k points)