• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
2 Member And 17 Guest
Members present at the site
+5 votes
What's your expectations from Teaser and what do u think led Salman to realise He should make content oriented movies , obviously having universal appeal.
asked in Box Office Related by Cinematographer (98.6k points)
70% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Since 1989, Salman has been refusing to be slotted in any particular genre. Irrespective of the fate of his films he has never stuck to a particular genre. Even in his worst phase he gave a serious PHIR MILENGE, love story Lucky, comedy NO Entry, drama Kyun Ki and action Saawan.

answered by Production Accountant (22k points)
selected by
+2 votes

I feel that Baahubali-2 will be the Biggest movie of the year but Tubelight will be the Best movie of the year ... p

answered by Second Unit Director (71.2k points)
+1 vote

no sir ......salman khan makes these movies after regular intervals.....

tubelight is basically the movie where he has to show his INNOCENCE...... his real USP. since MPK..... he makes these movies regularly,.recently...movies like.lucky, kyun ki, london dreams, bodyguard,bajrangi bhaijaan...and now tubelight..

but that doesn't end here..... now stakes are extremely high because he has universal audience ... and he has to satisfy all section all ages of his fans....from kids to elderly .... thats why his movies recently had those cartooon type funny scenes

1- ...sultan barkat akhaada audition
2- bajrangi bhaijaan munni eating chicken biryani in neighbouring house

its seems to be like barfi...which was huge hit only because of children....
so i think wom in metros will be great.... critical reception will be outstanding....but i am skeptic about its mass reception.... but then there is salman khan for that.....
not taking away the fact that... movie is very very very risky .... because i think ... this time he's gone way to far....kabir khan is has taken too much liberty....movie's treatment will be mature.... no doubt.... !!

personally i dont believe kabir khan now.... because.... he thinks he's made a better movie than bajrangi bhaijaan............and whenever i see that movie.... i feel thats ceiling of perfection..... aur aisi movies kismat se banti hain.... like RDB..... kismat se bani thi....
so no doubt movie will be great.... but wont be better than bajrangi bhaijaan....

answered by Director (132k points)

Don't worry about Massy appeal. Dangal wasn't that so called Massy movie but did such huge business . Tubelight just needs to be perfect movie in its genre and it should make people emotional like Bajrangi and it will do huge business. Obviously it shouldn't be boring .It should be Entertaining. Emotional quotient shouldn't look forced which I found little bit in Sultan

"like RDB.. kismat se bani thi."
Well said. I don't think if there can be another RDB.. You can make hundreds of Baahubali if you have investment. But, you can't do same with RDB.

Agree with Ankit. RDB imo is best directed movie of Bollywood

Tzp is another well directed film

+1 vote

It's a routine for Aamir khan. Good to see Salman following Aamir sir

answered by Second Unit Director (70k points)
+1 vote

I believe so too. Human emotions are his strength and there looks to be a nice brother relationship in the movie too.
Salman has come a long way now, he focusses on good scripts, good stories.....he was intelligent enough to realize this in 2014 when jai ho tanked at the bo.

answered by Editor (81.9k points)