Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,692 questions

242,219 answers

293,704 comments

396 users

Is bollywood jealous of baahubali the conclusion

+4 votes
A lot of bollywood celebrities were praising baahubali the beginning
But this time apart from priyanka chopra mahesh bhatt and shekhar kapoor no one has said a word or tweet about the gigantic success of baahubali
Is it bcoz they are jealous bcoz baahubali broke every record in hindi version
asked May 1, 2017 in General by SSk Production Accountant (22,786 points)
97% Accept Rate

1 Answer

+4 votes

Best answer

Bro this is called insecurity & which is 100% right as Bollywood movies already suffered from Big Hollywood movies in recent year for various reason & if south movies also start performing here then its a game over for them...
And by the way how many big Bollywood movies works in south states (Answer is nil battey sannata ) & its not like that Bollywood makers never tried something which is appeal to PAN India.

answered May 1, 2017 by deepak_bishty Director (128,310 points)
selected May 2, 2017 by SSk

Yess bro i totally agree

add to that, i don't think south will even allow a Bollywood film to have screens in b,c centers of south acc. to there rules n regulations.....not sure abt this....but i do think they play this regional films card......Bollywood on other hand has a responsibility of acting like a big brother

Well yes we have accepted baahubali with open arms
Such a huge hindi release
A bollywood movie will never have such a huge release in south

Related questions

+4 votes
10 answers 394 views
+5 votes
7 answers 326 views