• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
0 Member And 15 Guest
+4 votes

Good trailer but there goes one more yesteryear classic song. Will Bollywood stop ruining these songs?
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (223k points)
99% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Watched this only for shruti hassan....................what a natural beauty.

answered by Executive Producer (64.2k points)
selected by

Natural
She is all plastic

+2 votes

Shruti hasan hot sexy beautiful cute complete package of fair skin tone and excellent figure she is the best and my fav love you shruti

Now i will have to watch pimple dimple song to complete my night iykwim

answered by Production Designer (12.5k points)
+1 vote

Whyy does shruti even do bollywood films
She is big actress in south why should she do these low profile films here

answered by Location Scout (3.9k points)
0 votes

Forum pe "B*hen hogi teri" bhi censor ho gaya

answered by Unit Manager (30.3k points)
0 votes

Haha. Trailer is good. A decent version of Badrinath Ki Dulhania. But Shruti deserve to be in bigger films. She can easily rule Bollywood just 2-3 Khan films.

PS : That song is Punjabi song naah. It's actually accquired not remade.

answered by Star (159k points)

0 votes

Pretty much ruined the song.........................It feels disgusting..Believe me as a fan of Nusrat saab how i felt when i saw videos bollywood ruining his classic songs/qawalis

answered by Executive Producer (65.3k points)

Are yaar dum mast kalandar mast mast ek qawali thi,Tu Cheez badi hai Mast Mast Modern song tha jisne pure desh mein tahalka macha diya tha.........Ek line copy kar li lekin dono mein koi comparison nahin ho sakta.

agree with Baazigar.....this is not a copy acc. to me also

to some extent I also agreed....But starting wala antra...Paani sa.....is also copied....U should see the song version of dam mast qalander mast mast not a qawali version....

0 votes

answered by Super-star (177k points)

@TB aaj kal tumhare pics dikh nahi rahe hain ..
Only looks this word [image] ..

0 votes

i have hugest crush on shruti haasan.... specially after she went through plastic surgery .... i swear on baazigar's life.....she's a hybrid between desi and un-desi .....jo trend chala hua hai aajkal...duck face ka......all these girls... who've done plastic surgery on'em....i don't know why........ but they are looking really really amazing.... anushka sharma.... megan fox...shruti haasan.

answered by Director (122k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
6 answers 150 views
150 views asked ago in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (223k points)