• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+3 votes
For 28 years, the awesome threesome Khans hold a mirror to the fundamental values of India. The great Amitabh Bachchan described their achievements as "stratospheric status and success ".
asked in Movie Discussions by Assistant Director (47.5k points)
100% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

The credit for Baahubali series should go to SS Rajamouli Sir's Bilief, Vision, Direction & Execution nothing taking from Prabhas the Soul of Baahubali series ...
regarding Prabhas > Khans ...

answered by Second Unit Director (79.9k points)
selected by
+4 votes

Not even in the least. The 3 khans have achieved their success over a sustained period of 25 years, all of them have seen bad times too..............what bahubali has done is extraordinary but 2 movies cannot change and dilute the success which the three megastars have achieved.

answered by Producer (103k points)
+3 votes

Some moro-ns ate chanting that Prabhas>>>Khans.... According to their jha-nd logic Karun Nayar>>>>>>Sachin/Gavaskar/Kohli… Cz Karun scored 300 runs in a inning….. But Sachin, Gavaskar, Virat Kohli etc have never scored 300 runs in a inning…… #Bloody idiots!

answered by Unit Manager (34.9k points)
+2 votes

No I totally disagree prabhas has to prove his mettle outside bhahubhali then we will decide if his next saaho gets even 40% of bhahubhali then we will talk one can not undermine that prabhas have only 5-7 clean hit movies in 15 years and outside bhahubhali is was totally flop so how can a single movie make prabhas a megastar he will have to prove himself we can not compare him with khans at all coz khans have 25+ hits to their credit and have many memorable blockbusters

answered by Production Accountant (22.3k points)
+2 votes

are u serious movie is doing wonder not because of lead it is just because of content and Bahuubaali product ................. Prabhas is nothing infront of khans

answered by Assistant Director (40.8k points)
+2 votes

It's ridiculous even to compare. Prabhas is good but nowhere close to 3 khans..

answered by Second Unit Director (72.8k points)
–2 votes

Purely Statistically...
Prabhas Has TWO ATGs To His Resume Now While Shahrukh-Salman Have Only ONE. While Aamir Is Way Ahead With FIVE ATGs.
Prabhas Will Be Having One 700Crore Grosser Soon While Aamir Has Two 700Crore Grossers. Rest Of The Khans Have None.

answered by Production Accountant (26k points)

Are yaar ab south ke star ke liye bollywood ke superstars ko neecha dikhana thk nahi agar hum log unity nahi dikhayeinge toh south waaley toh baithe hi hain troll karne ko truth is that now only salman and aamir can compete with huge south movies like bahubali and robot

@rancho
Absolutely..... I said d same thing... See my answer of this post.....But whn I see rancho trying to prove Prabhas bigger than Salman then I posted that biggest grosser of the century comment here..

Yes i have seen that

btw i believe its rajat in 2nd line not rancho

I believe the same

Related questions

+2 votes
2 answers 138 views
+4 votes
5 answers 241 views
+3 votes
12 answers 302 views
302 views asked Apr 18, 2017 in Movie Discussions by shah Assistant Director (47.5k points)