• Register
Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.1k questions

240k answers

290k comments

392 users

+2 votes
JUST TO NOTIFY, I MEANT BAHUBALI 2 DAY 1 ALL INDIA COLLECTION OF 120-145 CRS ( WHATEVER COMES AS ACTUAL)..??
asked in Box Office Related by Super-star (199k points)
97% Accept Rate

edited by

will take 4-5yr+...

6 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Not at all possible in near future.Baahubali has set the benchmark so high that it's looking out of reach for others.

answered by Director (140k points)
selected by
+3 votes

No chance... it was a monumental movie... just like star wars in america... people and i mean all the people waited for it

For khans movies.... all india waits except for the people down south... so no chance... i have watched it once and willnlt watch it again... they dont respect hindi cinema... im not respecting theirs

answered by Production Accountant (20.9k points)
+3 votes

I can't see in foreseeable future

answered by Assistant Director (47.1k points)
+3 votes

It will take decades not years to cross that for Hindi films But some south movie of Bahubali level can achive it as if now robot 2 is best bet though it will fall short

answered by Casting Director (18.8k points)
+2 votes

None till the next decade.........................................................................................

answered by Producer (102k points)
+1 vote

South people won't come for Hindi movies like they come for their own regional films ...
Since the North people have loved the prequel & they were excited in the same way as South for Bahubali-2 that's why it is performing to insane level..
but Look what Dangal had done & probably Tubelight will follow the same .... p

answered by Second Unit Director (79.8k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 239 views
+5 votes
8 answers 225 views
225 views asked Dec 24, 2017 in Box Office Related by -OmKara- Location Manager (6.9k points)
+4 votes
9 answers 256 views