• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
2 Member And 13 Guest
Members present at the site
+6 votes
I assume TZH to be a solo release on Xmas.
asked in Predictions by Executive Producer (66.7k points)
96% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+7 votes

Best answer

Tiger Zinda Hain...... Cz Tubelight will be a pre Eid release, still it has 50/50 chance to collect more than Baahubali 2's opening day (Hindi)......Tiger Zinda Hain is more more commercial than Tubelight, also there will be no pre Eid factor...... So, it will earn 40+cr on opening day for sure.... TZH's opening day collections will be 8-10cr more than Baahubali 2's opening day collections.... #Mark my words!

answered by Production Designer (15.8k points)
selected by
+5 votes

Only Tzh can if its solo

answered by Production Designer (13.6k points)
+5 votes

Tiger ZINDA Hai will do that Inshallah I'm cent percent sure about it no doubt tubelight will take excellent opening of around 30-31cr but Tiger will challenge bhahubhali for opening record Tiger will do 38-41cr on opening day and will shatter opening day records Insha Allah

answered by Camera Operator (10.2k points)
+4 votes

Tiger zinda hain...........

answered by Production Designer (14.9k points)
+2 votes

Tubelight I think will open just below 30 crores. Tiger Zinda Hai should open at 40 crores if the trailer and songs are good.

answered by Second Unit Director (74.7k points)

Tubelight buzz hai bhai, 30 se 31 tak to hoga hi, TZH can spread havoc for sure, big budget sequel and yrf production on xmas. Over 37cr it should do.

Tubelight can cross 30 crores for sure as the goodwill of bajrangi bhaijaan might also help tb take better opening.

+1 vote

Baahubali 2 has taken Opening of 75-80% on average..When it comes to opening Only TZH has Chance to beat it . TZH will beat the opening day figures of Baahubali due to more screens and shows

answered by Editor (89.5k points)
–4 votes

None. Baahubali will do 38cr approx in Hindi which is equivalent to 44cr plus opening day on Non Holiday if had released in full potential in south. If you think TZH can beat this on non holiday take it.

I am ignoring GST here.

answered by Super-star (160k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
8 answers 231 views
+11 votes
11 answers 523 views
+2 votes
7 answers 232 views