• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
0 Member And 19 Guest
+4 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (237k points)
100% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Stunner as usual, Deepika rocks it every time she comes on screen.

answered by Cinematographer (95.6k points)
selected by
+1 vote

after seeing deepika without make up i lost whatever little interest i had for her during om shanti om

real beauties are disha kriti anushka (sharma) shruti katrina

answered by Casting Director (16.7k points) 1 flag
edited by

a guy who gave u Flag must hv given on basis of 'all human beings r beautiful' or maybe a Deepika fan....even Deepika has fans here.....damn
n Katrina is also white.....so u must be going to add Kareena n Preity next

no bro i dont like kareena much not bad though bt i like karishma more when she was young ofcourse
priety was good for sure

Actually im nt being racist bt its natural cant help it im not so great human being

Ahhahahah yes it looks like deepika also has some fans here

no no....even i m racist that way.....but only difference is i try not to call any human being bad looking........made this rule around 6,7yrs ago.....otherwise Konkona Sen is what i remember used to be my big target....afterwards even she looked beautiful with titled smile......as they say, beauty is in the eyes of beholder........still, i even prefer white color.....can't do much abt it.....maybe in built in subcontinent people even if they try to become non-racist

Even i dont go and call anyone ugly on face i never want to hurt anyone but its always there in mind

Yeah you are right abt konkana and i dont like priyanka also

I also prefer fair colour like other subcontinent people

Baaki bollywood ki sab herione more or less kaam chalau toh hoti hi hai

+1 vote

The high split dress reminds me of race 2 entry scene .

answered by Producer (114k points)
+1 vote

She is still my fav and the reason is right above..............

answered by Assistant Director (40.6k points)
0 votes

Is this photo lifted directly from when she was shooting for XXX3..??

answered by Super-star (194k points)