• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
20 Online
0 Member And 20 Guest
+2 votes
Considering if hrithik played prabhas's role and someone like salman khan/akshay kumar played bhalaal dev?
asked in Predictions by Cinematographer (95.6k points)
92% Accept Rate

I am asking this as a view point from forum members................for those who have other agendas, please stay away.

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Sure shot ATHG in Hindi...... But all India collections would have been less than original Baahubali.. Cz south guys wouldn't have come out in such big numbers to watch Bollywood made Baahubali..!

answered by Unit Manager (31.4k points)
selected by
+1 vote

If aamir as baahubali 5 c footalls possible.............................

answered by All Time best! (282k points)
+1 vote

It doesn't matter TBH. Whatever Baahubali will do with Prabhas will do more or less with Khans.

answered by Super-star (165k points)

Not all khans, only salman has that persona whom i can imagine, aamir and srk dont have it, but yes in a way ur right.

0 votes

With Hrithik As Bahubali, It'd Be Wrapped Under 60Crore Like Mohenjodaro.

answered by Production Accountant (25.7k points) 1 flag

So Will My Answer Be Not Hidden Had I Given The Figure Taking Manipulation Into Account? You Yourself Asked For A Figure, I Answered A Figure. As Simple As That.

Do not cross that line with me, stick to "God of Bollywood, they said well said' and all that shit.

Your Question "What would be the box office potential of bahubali Considering if hrithik played prabhas's role ?"

My Answer "It'd Be Wrapped Under 60Crore Like Mohenjodaro"
I Don't Know Whats The Matter With You. Learn To Face Reality.

Trying to imagine aamir in bahubali, would have been a nice and cute kid flick with lifetime collection worth less than 20cr. Aamir playing a warrior, rofl.

Related questions

+6 votes
7 answers 333 views
+2 votes
1 answer 87 views