Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,425 questions

236,360 answers

285,872 comments

379 users

Don't you agree that Dhoom 3 is better than Fate of the Furious as Vin Diesel and Rock are no match to Aamir Khan?

+1 vote
asked Apr 21 in Movie Discussions by Baazigar All Time best! (282,368 points)
88% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+3 votes

First thing, you need to categorize this post under troll category

Then coming to question, If Dhoom 3 is better then FF8 then Aag is better then Sholay, there is no comparison, end of discussion..!!

answered Apr 21 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,126 points)
+1 vote

Are u serious????? really.......No way...Only the grandness and huge action scenes in Furious are way way better than dhoom 3 chases....Watched both movies in cinema...F8 way better.....

answered Apr 21 by Haider Second Unit Director (72,438 points)
+1 vote

I am really surprised....people are answering this post so seriously and justifying their answers too....

answered Apr 21 by abbie Production Accountant (28,014 points)

Because i really want to compare ff8 with many Bollywood action extravaganzas, no matter if it's a troll post, trolling Bollywood action movies by comparing them with movies like ff8 is fun..!!

Plus the fact that ff8 destroyed begum jaan is even better

And that's the reason why i ignored that rock, aamir part, because that's the real troll question

+1 vote

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I think This should be selected as best answer

answered Apr 21 by IamRaj Location Manager (5,029 points)
edited Apr 21 by IamRaj

Related questions

+4 votes
3 answers 96 views
96 views asked Apr 23, 2015 in Opinion by Greek God Executive Producer (68,978 points)
+1 vote
2 answers 41 views
41 views asked Dec 6, 2014 in General by Criminal Director (133,985 points)