• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
25 Online
3 Member And 22 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
taran adarsh  
@taran_adarsh
#BreakingNews: #2Point0 will NOT release in Diwali 2017... Team wishes to achieve world class standards in VFX... Now 25 Jan 2018 release...
8:30 AM - 21 Apr 2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/855443655422758912?p=v

taran adarsh  
@taran_adarsh
With #2Point0 getting postponed to 25 Jan 2018, the clash is between Aamir Khan [#SecretSuperstar] & Ajay Devgn [#GolmaalAgain] this Diwali.
8:31 AM - 21 Apr 2017

https://mobile.twitter.com/taran_adarsh/status/855443951657959425?p=v
asked in Movie Discussions by Camera Operator (8.5k points)
84% Accept Rate

edited by

News was posted by taran adarsh on twitter....

In an excuse for world class vfx....lol

Lets see how much world class the vfx are on 25jan 2018

8 Answers

+5 votes

World class vfx or world class deshbhakti drama, digging toilets, and robot shaped dustbins in cities to promote swachh bharat mission, and 3 more months of akshay kumar blabbering and giving his patriotic certificate to people so that people don't ask him to go to canada lol

answered by Super-star (187k points)

You are free to ask him but on which basis is he living illegally here? if yes than go and ask.

Why should i..??

Who cares basically, i like him, and i don't question his patriotism or love for country or that stuff, but he's behaving like a show off, even if it's genuine, it's way too on your face to not appear as show off

Srk is my favourite actor and i call him out whenever he does wrong things and takes wierd decisions about his movies, same way i feel about this, too much on your face kind, it may not be, but it's looking like that, hence i wrote a sarcastic answer perfectly describing what is happening in surroundings..!!

+3 votes

Now Golmal has chances to be in top 3 of the year easily

answered by Production Designer (15k points)
0 votes

Good for Bollywood industry. Now 2 Bollywood films can easily survive on this Diwali as one of them are small budget film.
These big budget South films like Robot and Bahubali franchise which has huge target to release in Hindi version should not come on those release date which is a major Bollywood release date.
They will anyway can get expected revenue no matter where or which release date they come as these films always has huge pre release buzz.
Targeting major bollywood release date for these films means loss for Bollywood Industry.

answered by Producer (107k points)
0 votes

SS will get hammered by golmaal, now ss should also shift to a later date.

answered by Editor (82.2k points)
0 votes

I think both amir and rohit have idea about it and that's why all these sudden announcements of release dates.

answered by Unit Manager (38.7k points)
0 votes

Secrete Superstar will beat GOLMAAL........

answered by Executive Producer (62.9k points)
0 votes

Secret Superstar will lead the battle....
Aamir Khan is the key.....

answered by Assistant Director (42.6k points)
–2 votes

And This Was Just A Teaser! Aamir's Cameo Is Enough To Shit The Pants Off Of Rajnikanth.

answered by Production Accountant (25k points) 1 flag

When aamir will cross Day 1 of Kaabali and Biggest weekend of Kabaali Overseas on his own

Dangal Weekend > Kabali Lifetime

Related questions

+3 votes
8 answers 349 views
+3 votes
4 answers 204 views