• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
9 Online
0 Member And 9 Guest
+2 votes

She won Special Mention at the 63rd National Film Awards for her performance in Irudhi Suttru

asked in Movie Discussions by All Time best! (282k points)
88% Accept Rate

Well it can't be comparable as both were good in their respective roles.

Both the characterization was totally different. Motivation were different. Fatima rebelling against her father Aamir was not for the same reason Rithika rebels against her coach Madhavan. Right from the basics till conflict point is all different.

Just by shear acting, Rithika was a bit more perfect. Only coz she had to carry the film on her shoulder supporting Maddy right from beginning whereas Fatima comes to picture half way through the film. This is where actress playing her younger version dominates.

1 Answer

0 votes

Best answer

Yesterday i watched Guru (Telugu Saala Khadoos).
And was Blown away By her acting. She impressed me alot with her acting that too she is a deButant who was Before a Boxing champ.

I would rate Ritika singh higher over Fatima .

answered by Cinematographer (97.7k points)
selected by

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 109 views
+2 votes
1 answer 78 views