• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
20 Online
3 Member And 17 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes
asked in General by Director (130k points)
38% Accept Rate

edited by

5 Answers

+6 votes

In 1702 when this this guy was getting his ears pierced in his childhood , Baazigar was holding him tightly by his arms when the piercing artist was doing his job .

answered by Producer (104k points)

+1...........

hahahahah...............

+1 vote

Just one word -unbelievable

answered by Casting Director (18.1k points)
+1 vote

Wow, had seen this on facebook, what a talented guy he is.

answered by Second Unit Director (74.3k points)

bhai is mein uska kya talent hai???u find Nawazuddin overrated but a guy who though acts good but who talks too much n acts like knowing all about acting in interviews is liked by u....strange

Baadshah, I dint mean talented with ref to just this raabta wala role. He genuinely is talented....shahid, citylights........is a very good actor.
And is raabta wale role men bhi apart from make up he has worked on voice modulation and all too.

lets see......but if versatility is needed to be seen, Nawazuddin in Lunchbox was outstanding......Rajkumar is a talented guy, but a little overrated acc. to me....lets see if Raabta changes this view esp. cz of voice modulation which if done well is a big thing

+1 vote

Yeh to Ahom Dynasty ka lag raha hai which ruled Assam for 600 years[1228-1826]................Bahut Badiya

answered by All Time best! (279k points)
+1 vote

When I 1st saw the picture I thought it's some character from POTC but then saw Rajkumar tweet. I am in for the film.

answered by Super-star (161k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
15 answers 171 views
+2 votes
1 answer 90 views
+4 votes
5 answers 264 views