• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
4 Member And 15 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes
First Week 4500
Second Week 3500
Third Week 2500
4 th Week 1000
Note-My Estimate If Tubelight WOM Positive
asked in Box Office Related by Art Director (2.6k points)
16% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Not more then 400 screens. the biggest star of this century. the mega-giga star of Gadar is also releasing his movie. BS will take all the screens. salman will get chillar

answered by Assistant Director (46.4k points)

i dont know why i wrote that. im a fan of sunny deol. honestly i have no idea. thank you

Hahaha.... Bazigarh will kill you man...

Please dont use GIGASTAR tag for others . It is only belongs to Our Galaxy GIGASTAR Ram Rahim ji

+2 votes

Ist of all sunny won't come along with tubelight 2nd screens will be 4300-4400 max not 4500

answered by Camera Operator (9.2k points)

Bhaiya Ji Super Flop
Maximum screen count 200-250
Forget
6 year Stop movie

Release like YLJK

+2 votes

The wrath of baazigar will fall upon you, how could you not give a screen estimate for bhaiyyaji superhit????????

answered by Executive Producer (64.2k points)
+2 votes

First Week..... 4200-4500

Second Week.... 3200-3500

Third Week....... 1800-2000 (a couple of new movies will release including Spiderman)

4 th Week.........700-800.

P.S: 2nd week onwards screen counts are estimated considering positive WOM.

answered by Production Designer (14.5k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
2 answers 96 views
96 views asked in Box Office Related by Rocsky Unit Manager (30.3k points)
+1 vote
3 answers 157 views
157 views asked in Box Office Related by Faizurrahman Art Director (2.6k points)
+1 vote
3 answers 185 views
185 views asked ago in Box Office Related by Faizurrahman Art Director (2.6k points)