• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
13 Online
0 Member And 13 Guest
+2 votes
God Tusi Great HO is the film I think Salman has wasted his time, talent and his most unimaginative film  for me ).
asked in Movie Discussions by Production Accountant (28.2k points)
99% Accept Rate

Gudduuuuuuuuuuuu......aray Guduuuuuuuuuu

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

For hrithik, aap mujhe acche lagne lage...............worst film of his career, bang bang.............high on style but the plot could have been way better.

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)
selected by

bhai aap logon ko MPKDH sy koi khaas pyaar hai....i think it wins hands down

Badly directed film and a contest in overacting by hr and kareena. Ys that would also count. Career ke start men boht bakwaas movies ki thi hr ne.

Well i like till the entry of Abhishek as i was a big fan of Hr- kareena ...
so its i watch the first half only ...

Intense: maine AMALL to dekhi nhn hoe.....but Mujhse Dosti Karoge was not a bad film.....an average one u can say with no story.....but still, not bad.....though i used to laugh when Hrithik tries to act like SRK with Rani ....had CD of it so must hv seen it around 10times or more

+1 vote

Bhai aapne marigold aur main aur mrs khanna nhain dekha kya? These two are the worst movies of salman.

answered by Second Unit Director (78.3k points)

Marigold Nahin Dekha. Will never.

haha....Shah, i m even trying to watch YLJK, which i hv seen in parts on cable....but want to see it completely even though it doesn't even properly count as SRK film with that pathetic mocking mimicry

0 votes

None. God for a reason....................

answered by Second Unit Director (70.6k points)

Have not you watched Mela, far worse than Mamk

Mela Is The Only Flop Having 1Crore Plus Footfalls In Last 20 Years. God Of Bollywood For A Reason.

What is the relations between good film and bo? Is Ready better than Lagaan?

No Salman film can come close to Lagaan, forget ready!. Ace

God of lunatics................
Tum Mere Ho
Jawani Zindabad
Afsana Pyaar Ka
Daulat Ki Jung
Parampara
Baazi
Aatank Hi Aatank
Mela
Dhoom 3

Dhoom 3 if it is that bad then still ur king struggling to cross it lol.

0 votes

Rama Rama kya hai drama..................

answered by All Time best! (282k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
11 answers 262 views
+2 votes
5 answers 206 views
206 views asked in Movie Discussions by shah Production Accountant (28.2k points)
+2 votes
5 answers 202 views
202 views asked in Movie Discussions by shah Production Accountant (28.2k points)