• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
7 Online
0 Member And 7 Guest
+4 votes
Absurd bole aur humare kashyap bhai na aaye yeh ho hi nahi sakta... unko kuchh bhi puchho jawab ek hi dete hain... Aamir is god

Aise hi ek aur hain... lekin yeh thode intellectual hone ka dikhava karte hain... Rajat bhai

Name them and their traits
asked in General by Production Accountant (20.8k points)
92% Accept Rate

I guess you got your answer ;)

First beat dangal then i'll reply

Maine pyaar kiya is bigger than Dangal............

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Rajat. His highness lord rajat. He knows how to drag salman and hrithik in every and any answer. Yet at the same time I never see him say anything to srk.....looks like there is a soft corner there.

Bhai wo aamir ka fan hai bhi nahi. Kashyap is a nice guy, genuine passionate fan.

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)
selected by

Salman ko beech me lana aajkal thoda kam kar diya hai... Cz uska bakwas jitna bada hota hai usse bada dhamaka comment pe milta hai usko...

+1 vote

i know everyone is going to name the LORDS of the forum. but here i will mention an interesting name. Shukla. He will give statements for all possible scenarios. raees wont open to 20Cr. raees will only open to 20Crs if buzz is huge. raees has lowest buzz out of all recent srk movies. so after saying pretty much all possible scenarios. after release he comes back and says "maine pehle hi bola tha". recently he mentioned raula wont open to 20Crs. now he is saying raula will open to 20Crs only if music is chartbuster.

so this user for me has to be the most absurd user on the forum.

answered by Unit Manager (32.2k points)
Acting powerhouse Rajkumar Rao in RAABTA as a 324-year-old man look.

Related questions

+3 votes
6 answers 190 views
190 views asked in Sports Related by Intense Cinematographer (90.5k points)
+2 votes
3 answers 188 views
+3 votes
6 answers 351 views