• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
0 Member And 19 Guest
+4 votes
asked in Box Office Related by All Time best! (280k points)
88% Accept Rate

Tauji, wo jo mohalle ki sabse gossip karne wali aunty hoti hai na.............aap wo ho.

OLE OLE OLE

TUNNA TUNNA TAK TAK TUNNA

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I Don't Think So. Anil Kapoor, Govinda & Sunny Deol Were, In Their Prime, Pan India Stars. Hrithik Has Never Been A Pan India Star. And For That Matter, Varun Dhawan Has Taken Over Hrithik In Some Major Circuits.

answered by Production Accountant (24k points)
selected by

He gave atg in 2006...

Two blockbusters in one year... a distant dream for your chota star

Aamir has given 5atg in multiplex era. Distant dream for any Indian star. God for a reason

There Is A Difference Between A True Blue ATG & A Marginal ATG.
Marginal ATGs Are The Ones That Happens Due To Highly Increased Ticket Rates From The Previous ATG, But They Don't Cross The Total GROSS Significantly. Chennai Express, Dhoom : 2 Are Marginal ATGs. Looks At Aamir's ATGs. Smashed Previous ATGs By Colossal Margins.
And Technically Speaking, Aamir Gave 2 ATB/ATG In Span Of A Year i.e 20 Dec, 2013 to 19 Dec, 2014. A Distant Dream For Any Other Star Because They Don't Have More Than One ATG In Their Lifetime, Let Alone Delivering Two In A Year.

Less appealing film Dangal Ace sir alone turned into a 400cr film(well almost). God

Rajat just like aamir was never a pan india star from 1989 to 2008? Right?
When karishma was the selling point of raja hindustani?

@intense Music was the major selling point for RH at the time.

@thekai100, yep was countering lord rajat to tell him that God aamir was not in the same league as salman and srk in the 90s......the latter 2 were far far bigger stars.

Rajat smashing answer,no words.

Coming to the thread,no HR may be bigger than jaggu, but Anil,sunny and govinda hell no.

@intense
what do u mean?

Kahsyap means nothing. Just telling rajat that salman and srk were much bigger stars in the 90s than aamir.....a fact that most aamir fans acknowledge too.

Aamir is one of my fav too.....whatever i say is to troll rajat, nobody else.

0 votes

Keep your pre historic data to yourself tauji. Hrithik is still a superstar, baaki saare mitti me mil kar jaa bhi chuke.

answered by Second Unit Director (76.5k points)

Hahaha

0 votes

Stardom wise Sunny Deol>Hrithik>Anil Kapoor>Govinda>Jackie

answered by Camera Operator (8.7k points)
0 votes

Anil Kapoor is one of the few actors with 20 or more clean hits.

answered by Casting Director (18.9k points)
0 votes

You should have added Sanjay dutt as well

Anyways as of now he hasnt but he has chance of doing so by the end of carrer in case he stops playing with his carrer

answered by Production Designer (14.8k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 178 views
+3 votes
4 answers 88 views
88 views asked in Trolls by Baazigar All Time best! (280k points)