• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
0 Member And 10 Guest
+4 votes
asked in Box Office Related by All Time best! (282k points)
88% Accept Rate

Tauji, wo jo mohalle ki sabse gossip karne wali aunty hoti hai na.............aap wo ho.

OLE OLE OLE

TUNNA TUNNA TAK TAK TUNNA

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I Don't Think So. Anil Kapoor, Govinda & Sunny Deol Were, In Their Prime, Pan India Stars. Hrithik Has Never Been A Pan India Star. And For That Matter, Varun Dhawan Has Taken Over Hrithik In Some Major Circuits.

answered by Production Accountant (25k points)
selected by

@thekai100, yep was countering lord rajat to tell him that God aamir was not in the same league as salman and srk in the 90s......the latter 2 were far far bigger stars.

Rajat smashing answer,no words.

Coming to the thread,no HR may be bigger than jaggu, but Anil,sunny and govinda hell no.

@intense
what do u mean?

Kahsyap means nothing. Just telling rajat that salman and srk were much bigger stars in the 90s than aamir.....a fact that most aamir fans acknowledge too.

Aamir is one of my fav too.....whatever i say is to troll rajat, nobody else.

0 votes

Keep your pre historic data to yourself tauji. Hrithik is still a superstar, baaki saare mitti me mil kar jaa bhi chuke.

answered by Editor (82.8k points)

Hahaha

0 votes

Stardom wise Sunny Deol>Hrithik>Anil Kapoor>Govinda>Jackie

answered by Camera Operator (8.8k points)
0 votes

Anil Kapoor is one of the few actors with 20 or more clean hits.

answered by Production Accountant (22.4k points)
0 votes

You should have added Sanjay dutt as well

Anyways as of now he hasnt but he has chance of doing so by the end of carrer in case he stops playing with his carrer

answered by Production Designer (15.8k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 181 views
+3 votes
4 answers 90 views
90 views asked in Trolls by Baazigar All Time best! (282k points)